Internship Opportunities in China

Internship Opportunities in China

Our Company specializes in connecting China and the global community through professional internships in China's two major cities Beijing and Shanghai.

Our goal is to help students and young professionals get into China and the Chinese business culture, by providing tailor-made opportunities to intern for companies based in China.

“Think Global - Work Global”

During the China Internship Program you will be working in an International or Chinese company located in Beijing or Shanghai, where you will be required to work both independently and as part of a team.

• Finance
• Arts
• IT
• Graphic Design
• Green-Technology

We are also the official Member of China-Britain Business Council and British Chamber of Commerce in China as well as Graduate Prospects in the UK.

• Boost your career prospects!
  • Immerse yourself into the Chinese business culture

◦ Karaoke night (KTV)
◦ Charity Volunteering day
◦ Certificate upon completion

Working experience is necessary

A degree from university is important, working experience is necessary, but more important is that you have some working experience abroad. I got known foreign culture, business styles and learned a new way of communication. That′s a big benefit for your career, but also for yourself.

To experience China in an unforgettable way

Gi2c was great, I would not have been able to survive there on my own over so the service and overall helpfulness allowed me to experience China in an unforgettable way. I learned so many invaluable things at my placement and made great lifelong friends. The insight and work ethic I gained through my time in the company will stick with me as I go about my everyday life.

It’s a real good deal to do this kind of job.

When I was looking for internship, it was very good that Gi2C was online. There were cheaper and they just have good reviews. I had an internship in the company “Web Presence” in China. It was brilliant. I really liked this job. I guess, just actual, experience in a real work place, it’s nothing at all like you go to university and not even more close to it. It’s a real good deal to do this kind of job.

Just go!

Their assistance was very good. I felt safe...The support has been really good. On my first day of work, Gi2C helped me get to my workplace, which is really helpful for people who don’t know the area very well.
I like my placement. I’ve learned about dealing with the press and meeting deadlines. In school, I studied journalism and broadcasting and was used to having homework deadlines, but having real deadlines for work is very different. You have real performance guidelines and a supervisor who is checking the quality of your work. It’s been great real world experience.

My advice is to be adventurous. Just go. Learn about new cities and places.

My intern life in Beijing

As an MBA graduate, I was looking for an opportunity in finance and investments. Gi2C placed me with a Beijing-based venture capitalist in order to understand investment opportunities and learn about the sector. In the end, my duties were not what I expected from such a position, because there was more networking and dealing with people face-to-face. This proved to be a revealing and invaluable experience, forever changing my vision of business and finance. This was the type of experience one could only live in China, and which can not exist in the Western world due to our social and cultural structure.

Going to China was one of the best decisions for internship.

I learned a lot from my experience in China. Not only did I get to meet new people from all over the world and learn about their cultures, I also learned how to communicate better. My future business goals have been extremely helped by this experience through the people I met and the networks I've created. Going to China was one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life.

Accounting internship in China

I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in the run up to me arriving in Beijing this summer for my internship. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed working at Lehman Brown, Kiran Patel is an amazing boss!
You made the whole experience before coming to China very smooth, thank you.
I wish you all the success in the future.

I would definitely recommend this company to my friends

Throughout the internship at LehmanBrown, I have been analysing the data of the digital SEM and SEO campaigns across all key search engines (Google, Baidu, Bing and Yahoo) and giving input on the social media strategy for the company. At the same time, I wrote articles for the website and a specific Accounting & Bookkeeping handbook. By so far, I have learnt how to use the application of digital marking like google and bing adwords. I specifically enjoy writing articles for an Accounting & Bookkeeping handbook, it was a big really task for me as I have to do a lot of research on the internet in order to put something accurate information in it and I ended up finishing off with two big articles and one interview section. Moreover, LehmanBrown has also provided me a few of chances to join a few of conference calls with other interns from Shanghai and Hong Kong to discuss about the market strategies of the social media and what I have gained is that marketing is not only one person, it is about the whole team. I also met a few interns from different countries here and I believe that that would be great for my future career specially working in a bank.

On the other hand, I would like to also like to say a huge thank you to Gi2C who brought me to China and obviously found a job for me. I really enjoy the activities organised by Gi2C especially the HuTong trip. Unfortunately I am leaving Beijing soon and I could not have a chance to meet other new interns. But in generally, Gi2C is a good company and I would definitely recommend this company to my friends when they are looking for a job in China.

The experience is amazing for the CV and for yourself!

After finishing my undergraduate in International Relations I knew I wanted to go abroad to see what is out there. First, I went to USA to improve my English and there I lived for two and a half years.Then, I knew I needed some change and focus and develop my carrer, so I started searching online when I found out about Gi2C and I figured China would be the best place for my career and I wasn't wrong.
By the way, at the beggining I was scared about Gi2C being a scam, but no need to worry about it. It is real and they will help you as much as they can. Going to USA wasn't as different as coming to China, so I wanted to make sure I would have the support and help in this country and Gi2C gave me the security I needed.
About my internship experience, I did work in a Real Estate company and I don't regret it. Really nice environment and amazing people. Some days I wouldn't have much work to do, its true, but in another days I would have A LOT to do. So sometimes you have to be patient, but the work will come for sure....but that I think is how the life is: some days you are really busy and other days not so much. At the end of my internship I got a full time job offer, so the experience it was really worth.
During my journey in China I met other interns and had a really good time with them. Also, the Chinese people are really friendly and I made some really good friends in here. Of course there are cultural differences, but that is the cool part about coming to China: experience what is different!
However, my journey in China didn't finish yet, cause I got a job and I'm staying for at least one more year, which means, even though some cultural differences can still 'scare me' sometimes, I REALLY liked this place and of course, the experience is amazing for the CV and for yourself!

Hello everyone!

I want to share my experience, it's really an impressive internship in China especially with Gi2C as they are really helpful, professionnal and collaborative. I was doing my internship in a export consulting firm for market research, export process, due dilligence, project management, e-commerce. Briefly, anything related to international Business affairs to know how the business works in China and regulations to be aware of.

I can say that my internship was really challenged to move-in my career when I go back home to my country and an experienced internship that was really in need after my Master graduation in the UK ( London). Gi2c makes my dreams actually successful, let's makes yours also !!!

Interning in SH

I think it was a great experience. Most of all the people you are surrounded by, they just make you feel so welcome...
The work itself was really good. When I came into the internship I was not sure what exactly I want to do between Graphic Design and Marketing. And I got a foot in the graphic design and it was actually much fun.
So, yes, it's worth it.

China is great!

Gi2C seems for me very professional provider, I’ve got phone call just after two hours after leaving application at their website and we got Skye interview very next evening. Within 24 hours after interview I’ve received an email that they found internship for me. I was picking up from the airport, taking to my accommodation, taking to the bank when I needed, orientation dinner was great as well. So I definitely recommend the program especially if you have the same field, international business.

As for me interning is all about gaining work experience in work environment which you often can get a lots of things of practical experience through your studies alone. Also internship in China obviously gives you an opportunity to experience Asian business environment. My company hasn’t give me too much responsibility initially which was totally understandable but even after week in a half working here I’ve seeing kind of increasing of responsibility what I’ve been given. In my company they are really strict about working hours, when you are arriving to work, when you are leaving work you have to be in a minute, you can’t leave office until 6 pm, you has to leave your finger print, that’s interesting. They are strict about money as well but in the same time they can take you to dinner at very expensive place and spend a lot of money for it. All interns here have an opportunities travel around the country, my flat mate is in Shanghai and he is doing the same internship. There are no chances that if I’m doing my internship in Sydney I would have opportunity to travel to another parts of Australia. Also here I feel like my work is really important, it means a lot for me even I don’t suppose to live to work, but work to live.

China is great, it’s a bit colder than I used to but I got used to that. Beijing city is the place of contrasts. Often I’ve been walking down the street, saying “Wow, this place’s amazing, I really like it!” and then after turning round the corner I was thinking “What am I doing here in China?”, then turning another corner… OK, pollution here is tricky but the food and people are amazing. When you are having conversation with Chinese they are really genuine and nice people. My company has offices in Shanghai and Guangzhou as well so I want to check another big Chinese cities and go to Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Review about Gi2C Marketing and Sales Internship, Shanghai

I enjoyed program, it’s unique experience, everyone should try to live here at least one time and meet many great new people all over the world. It’s also fun meeting new Chinese coworkers, speak foreign languages, speak English, it helps you learn Chinese as well if it’s something that you are doing. It was my third time in China, by the way.
I’ve been doing my internship for 1 month and I worked in American company for few months before coming here so it’s interesting to see different dynamics. Chinese companies are more team oriented, less about the individual and more about how do you help everybody as a whole. After my internship I’ve chosen to work here long term so I’m looking forward to gain better knowledge of industry as well. Chinese culture’s definitely more relaxed then I used to in United States and working environment is very nice.
So far it was my third time in China I could pick up a lot of things much quicker by myself, but I saw a lot of new interns who really needed help and got it from Gi2C so this company is really supportive whether it help for apartment, accommodation, orientation or just information about what to do during the weekends.

A Consulting Internship In China

The Chinese company where I am currently interning at is a consulting company. Its main goal is executive recruitment and consulting. My field of focus is to contact and recruit potential manager candidates for multinational companies. I know the basics of what I need to know about my job but still need more guidance and experience when it comes to approaching new potential candidates. Hopefully, at the end of my internship, I will have made strong connections as well as gained hands-on experience and knowledge about international commerce and business.

I chose to intern in China because it is the fastest growing economy in the world with endless opportunities in the labor market for multilingual workers with an international orientation. Also, I have already been in Shanghai for an academic semester, thus I am somehow familiarized with the city and living conditions of this country. What I’ve learned about China so far is that it is a very progressive country in many aspects such as infrastructure, technology and commerce, but it is also very backwards in other areas due to its lack of exposure to the external world. People live here through Confucian cultural codes like “Guanxi” and “Mianzi” and abide by a communal way of coexistence.

I didn’t do much to prepare for my move to China as my previous experiences from studying abroad had already prepared me. My former Chinese teacher was pretty helpful in finding me a place to stay and picking me up from the airport.

After I told them I was going to intern in China, my family and friends all thought it was a great decision and opportunity for securing a potential full-time job overseas. I chose Gi2C Group to help me find an internship and provide support because I thought it was the most convenient way and medium to get a foot in the door in the companies that might capture my interest.

Intern life in Beijing

I definitely recommend this program to anybody. It's a life experience that will strengthen you and will make you learn a lot not only about business but also about life.
During these three months I had an awesome but also sometimes challenging time. When I arrived here I was supposed to work for a company for which I didn't work a single day for because as soon as I arrived in Beijing it came out that my supervisor decided to leave it and take me to work in his new startup. I honestly have to say that in this startup I had two really hard weeks; the amount of hours I had to work in one single day (including Saturdays) was simply ridiculous and plus the tasks I had to take care of were irrelevant and frustrating, not to mention that this company didn't even have an office space. After this I decided to take a risky decision and I left the startup to jump into another company (with the help of Gi2C). Everything has changed afterwards and I had finally the chance to work in a great environment with interesting tasks and friendly colleagues and have more time for myself.
Overall I would say that if you decide to come here in China to start your career or simply to have some experience, you should be prepared to cope with hard situations like this and be ready to take measurements to solve them quickly.
In the end I would also like to say that I also had the chance to meet awesome people, with whom I sincerely hope to stay in touch with even after I will go on with my life back in Europe.

About Get into China Group

You may have heard of a place called, oh I don't know, China. Ever thought of getting in on the action? Now you can! Based in two major cities, Beijing and Shanghai, our Company is your entry into the Middle Kingdom through study programs, volunteer...