- We help you not only with finding your internship in China, but to build a succesful story in a city like Shanghai
- 90 % of our interns in Shanghai get a full-time job after their internship period
- We have at least three Skype interview before your arrival, to make sure all your needs are covered
- We provide you with the alumni network, which will help you with your China networking and business opportunities forever
- 50% of our clients cover the internship program costs with their internship remuneration
We will be by your side every step of the way to provide support and encouragement before, during, and after you intern in Shanghai:
1- We define your priorities and your interests. We help you achieve them, starting with a paid internship in China (depending on exp.)
2- We deliver a tailored program. We will keep you updated of any events related to your field of interest whether it is networking events, trade fairs, etc. through a newsteller.
3- We will provide an internship that best adapts to your concerns, in the company that best suits your ambitions. There is nothing like knowing and contacting the relevant people in a company. Being able to do this is one of the most difficult challenges in a new country.
4- We will assign you a business mentor in your field of interest. Aside of being able to contact professionals that have more experience in the Chinese market, your business mentor will evaluate your achievements and challenges and help you through the process.
View Program Information
Internship placement and career advice upon request
Assistance with visa application
Hotel reservation or Apartment research
Assistance in the opening of a Chinese bank account
Newsletter on events held in Shanghai in and IntuuChina's
Shanghai business mentor within your field of interest.
IntuuChina business cards
IntuuChina “Introduction to China” book
Search of a medical insurance
SIM card with credit
24/7 phone support
Metro Card with credit
IntuuChina tour around Shanghai
2 nights of Hotel and Initial apartment research