IntuuChina Paid Internship in China Program

We will be by your side every step of the way to provide support and encouragement before, during, and after you intern in Shanghai:

1- We define your priorities and your interests. We help you achieve them, starting with a paid internship in China (depending on exp.)

2- We deliver a tailored program. We will keep you updated of any events related to your field of interest whether it is networking events, trade fairs, etc. through a newsteller.

3- We will provide an internship that best adapts to your concerns, in the company that best suits your ambitions. There is nothing like knowing and contacting the relevant people in a company. Being able to do this is one of the most difficult challenges in a new country.

4- We will assign you a business mentor in your field of interest. Aside of being able to contact professionals that have more experience in the Chinese market, your business mentor will evaluate your achievements and challenges and help you through the process.

• We help you not only with finding your internship in China, but to build a succesful story in a city like Shanghai
  • 90 % of our interns in Shanghai get a full-time job after their internship period
  • We have at least three Skype interview before your arrival, to make sure all your needs are covered
  • We provide you with the alumni network, which will help you with your China networking and business opportunities forever
  • 50% of our clients cover the internship program costs with their internship remuneration

Oscar

Great Opportunity

IntuuChina gave me the opportunity to find an internship in the leading events and exhibitions agency in China.
Here I've learn a lot of new strategies and acknowledgements that I wouldn't have if Id never came, without mentioning all the new friends i've met.

I highly recommend IntuuChina, It really changed my life.

Angela

WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES

Coming to China with the help of a group of experts has been, whithout any doubt, the best experience in my life.
When I finished University I knew for sure that my future was in China, and I trusted in IntuuChina's team to accomplish my dream.
Since I arrived in Shanghai I felt very safe and welcoming by them, they helped me in any concern I had. Using networking events to give you the chance of meeting really interesting people in the city, or using the social networks to make people know your experience throught the internet, are two of the tips of IntuuChina to give your career a boost.

I would have preferred to live near my workplace, Shanghai has very convenient transportation, but at rush hour distances become longer.
Ancare

Shanghai was great!

I came to Shanghai hoping to get a job here and I did not realize there were so many opportunities up for grabs! I loved having people to share the intensity that Shanghai breathes. The people within the program were great and I had loads of fun while developing at a professional level.

I really loved the program but getting more visa information would be great after the internship period.
Ana

The support you need to start your career in China

I think I made one of the best decisions in my life for my career development. I started a traineeship with IntuuChina's Program and finally signed a long-term contract with the company they assigned me afterwards! They were really helpful and concerned all the time, specially on how my internship was going, my overall experience and made me feel at home. I highly recommend their services!!!

I would suggest, more trips and excursions.
Francisco

Fantastic experience

IntuuChina offered me a great opportunity to take my career to the next level. I thoroughly enjoyed it! They really do go out of they way to make you feel comfortable. They not only provided the internship but they also helped me to know how to further develop my career. I am very grateful as I believe they were an integral part on me being able to get a job in China.

We all lived in separate apartments and I got along very well with all of the IntuuChina community. If we could have lived in one same place, that would have been tons of fun!
Sam

Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming!

I was really glad with how my journalism internship turned out. I had the chance to eat tasty food and write reviews to further develop my writing skills for an online magazine. I made great contacts as well as lots of friends. What's even better is that now I work at an ad agency here in Shanghai!This was a great step towards my career aspirations.

I just wish I could do it twice! It was a lot of fun and I made a lot of friends. The only improvement I could suggest is possibly organizing more trips and excursions for the interns but we ended up doing that ourselves anyway.
Betty

Awesome Opportunity

As soon as I landed in Shanghai I knew I had made the right choice. The people were waiting for me at the airport and took the time out of their weekend to show me around town. The internship was just what I was expecting in digital marketing. I got to meet so many other internationals as well as locals! Culture shock comes and goes, but overall IntuuChina definitely made the transition (visa, paperwork, registering and apartment hunting) stress free. :)

I would have preferred if my apartment was closer to where I would work, but made for an interesting walk I suppose.
Victor

I got the job :)

I got an internship in a boutique offering wealth management services to wealthy individuals in China. I was paid during six months and I have a full-time job now in the same company. The only thing that I could say is that I didn't had free-time with the workshops organized by them and the internship, but I finally got the job which is why I came here. Some of my friends decided to get the intuuchina help for setting up a company, Irene, a friend of mine, is exporting suits to Spain right now

The house had a cleaning lady coming 4 hours a week in a five bedroom apartment, so I think it was too little for so many people. I had to take her one hour extra every week just to clean my room. Even if it was just like 3 euros per hour, I thought that the "cleaning" service included would have mean at least two hours per room, since it also had big common areas.

About Internship in China - IntuuChina

IntuuChina helps you not only to find a paid internship in China, but to create your career starting with our internship program. We will assign you a business mentor that will provide you with specific China knowledge within your field of interest.

...