MTA Network - Internship Opportunities in China

MTA Network is a foreign owned agency located in China. We offer unique internship placement opportunities in Chinese and international companies all over China.
We have positions available in Marketing, International sales, Engineering, IT, Design, Business Development and many more.The duration can vary from 3 to 6 months or more and it can even end up as a full-time permanent job.
Contact us for more details about the available positions.

You don`t see anything matching your interests? Don`t worry.
Let us know what you are looking for and we will search it for you.

• Paid Internships
  • All-round assistance

Avinash

Best Experience with MTANetwork

MTA Network is the best internship provider in China. Free placement!! Paid Internship!! Awesome Companies!! They help me to find the best internship placement in IT. Accommodation was awesome, well furnished shared-apartment, with all the basic needs. The apartment is located in downtown area, and have shops and restaurants around. They helped with the Chinese Visa and the application process is really easy. They offered a great service. I recommend everyone to choose MTA Network if you're willing to do an internship in China.

Deusa

Good experience

Working with MTA Network was the best choice. Good prices, friendly Staff and good service.
It took me less then 1 month to set up everything and start my internship. The first interview was very nice. Fast, simple and effective. Then 3 weeks later i went to Qingdao to start the internship. The accommodation was great. Big house, bills paid and we had all the necessary equipment of daily life. It was the best experience ever.

About MTA Network

MTA Network is a Recruitment agency located in the beautiful costal city, Qingdao, in China.
We offer a variety of services to any foreigner who is interested in coming to China. No matter if you are coming for study, internship, work or just travel...