Free, PAID Marketing Internship in China's Most Vibrant Cities!

Free, PAID Marketing Internship in China's Most Vibrant Cities!

FREE Internship Program in China's most vibrant cities!
Gain professional experience in Hangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen or Suzhou. Pick your ideal internship in China from over 300 partner companies in marketing.

This is a free marketing internship program provided by Internship Union. Internship union is a Chinese company in the city of Hangzhou. This company is helping local companies hire international interns from the world in marketing fields. These is no agency fee. At the same time internship union can provide a free homestay service during the stay, interns should give a language course to the family as exchange condition.

• marketing internship
paid internship
simple convenient helpful
basic living allowance
E-commence
start online application in http://www.internshipunion.com/china-internship-offers/
interview by wechat wechat id is cavazq, if the demand is chosen by company
have the answer in 3 days
no agency fee

Violet
United Kingdom

Trusted

Before now, I was actually worried on where my internship program will be not until I came across this lifetime opportunity. I say a big thank you to Internship Union.

China indeed is a great place I would love to visit again. Good people, wonderful place and interesting lifestyle. I love adventures a lot, so I had no challenge in adapting.

I would say I am the luckiest because I was housed by the nicest family, and given utmost attention and assistance to the point I never felt like leaving.
I commend the effort of internship union for their initiative and for making it work. This is worth recommending.
Best regards to the team.

Isaac
Kenya

Awesome

My time in China was amazing. It was fun to see how the chinese culture is, both in business and in the day to day life. My internship was not what I expected, so it took some time for me to adjust. But I feel that the experience I got from this internship has helped me grow and is going to be valuable for me when I work with different cultures. The staff in the company I was attached really helped me. I learnt so much from them and they were always ready to give answers to my questions.

Internship Union did a great job. Always checking on me to know if I'm fine.

Indeed an awesome experience.

William
Holland

Really satisfied!

Leaving for China for an internship was a very hard decision to make following the fear of how I could adapt. I was even wondering if any one could speak English and hence language barrier was a major concern. However, the reverse was really the case. I met those that could speak English well while there. The company I was attached was also great. I was able to learn and understand how business is been done in China. Really grateful for the new skills I acquired.

Internship Union is indeed a nice program. I'm really grateful for the platform they provided. They really made travelling to China for internship quite easy.
Awesome experience generally. I highly recommend this program.

Patel

Great!

No one told me about Internship Union, I was actually surfing the internet and at some point decided to search for internship opportunities in China because I have always yearn to get some basic business knowledge particularly in China.

At first, I never believed all I read was true. I was really skeptical that it could work just so easy. Out of my curiosity I decided to try and I'd write several pages on how amazed I was if I dare. Finally, I'm back from China for 3 months internship program. I must say its a good program, I was attached to a good company and I learnt a lot about business in China which was my major focus.

I'm glad I was also able to experience the culture of the people over there. Generally it was a nice experience. I'm grateful to Internship Union.

Just the housing aspect. New alternatives should be available apart from interns going to volunteer families in China.

Cynthia

Great Experience

Indeed a wonderful experience in China. I never thought it could be so easy to survive in China. I'm really grateful to Internship Union for all they did.

I learnt a lot while in China. Apart from what I actually learnt from the company I was attached to, I was also able to learn several things about the Culture of the people in China. Chinese are really kind people. What more can I say... Thanks to Internship union for the opportunity and thanks to the family I stayed with too. It was indeed like my home even though the culture was different.

Collins
Canada

Good Program

My stay in China is quite a remarkable one. Overall the experience was a positive one, a unique opportunity to live in a different culture and learn from the peoples traditions, history and everyday habits. The program provided support and encouraged venturing into the city and learning from the rich history of China. I was able to learn new business techniques. China is indeed a home away from home.

Thanks to Internship Union for providing me the opportunity.

The problem I have was with the family I stayed with. They never treated me bad but then I felt some how. Hence, I will recommend the building of hostels for the purpose of accommodating all interns.

Gemma
United Kingdom

Good Internship

I would say the experience was great. I spent 3 months in China, I couldn't believe I will cope when I arrived initially because many things were full of contrasts and apparently, completely different from the western standards I i'm used to.

When I arrived I was scared because I didn't know anything about the culture and the language. But at the end I survived. Chinese people are the kindest people I've ever met, always trying to help you, just give them time to know you.

I actually did my internship in a small company, about 4 person could speak English and that helped me too as I could communicate with them.

The experience was just awesome, I learnt a lot and felt like not going back. It was sad to leave. I'm really thankful to Internship Union for providing me the opportunity. Also thankful to the family that accommodated me. They were extremely kind to me. Though I struggled to get used to their way of living. Indeed a remarkable experience.

The aspect of accommodation should be looked into because at first instance going to a family you know nothing about can be scaring.

George
Texas, United States.
Air University

Great Opportunity.

I personally have this passion to visit an Asian country and I have yearned to get any opportunity that could be easy for me. I came across Internship Union while surfing the net for some internship programmes in China particularly. That's was how I got to follow up and made my way to China.

Internship Union did a great job. Checking up on me regularly and ensures everything was going well with me. I must say it was a good experience. Though not void of some flaws but that could particularly be traced to the culture of the people that was quite different from mine. Generally it was good to have gotten a grasp of how China is and I learnt a lot from the company I was attached to.

Many thanks to Internship Union.

George
Texas, United States.
Air University

Great Opportunity.

Many thanks to Internship Union.

Rachael
Netherlands
Abat Oliba CEU University

The Best!

A friend actually told me about Internship Union, I was really skeptical at first instance to believe. that everything could be done for free apart from preparing my visa and air fare. I've always loved to visit any Asian country and China particularly, so when it was time to go for internship I decided to give Internship union a try following what my friend told me.

Internship union did an awesome job, got me a good company for my Internship. It was indeed a nice experience in China. However, I was a bit affected base on their culture though its normal I tried my best to adapt. Overall the program is excellent.

Mitchell
Cornell University

Awesome Experience

I had always wanted the opportunity to go to China for an internship. I heard about Internship Union and applied via their website. It was really amazing, everything was done for free. They provided me with a good company for my internship. It was indeed a great experience.

I would strongly recommend this program for any one looking to do an internship program in China. Additionally, I think China is one of the best place to get good companies for internship. I really learnt a lot and never felt like going back to my country afterwards.
Many thanks to Internship Union!

Our company recruits worldwide marketers who are interested in gaining experience in this booming marketplace. Many of our alumni's come from prestigious schools across the world and it's easy to connect with them to hear their stories over Linkedin, facebook and other social networks. Our