Intern in China: Business, Consultancy & Management at Fortune 500

interns from internship in china program happily taking photos with co-workers in SMIC
intern in healthcare company from internship in china program taking a photo with his supervisor before the frontdesk
Interns from internship in china program participating in business fairs
Interns from internship in china program participating in business fairs
Interns from internship in china program happily taking photo with co-workers in amazon.com
Professional training for business, Consulting & management Interns at Go abroad china
Interns from internship in china program having a project meeting with co-workers
Bussiness interns from internship in china program taking photos with co-workers in the office
Interns from internship in china program having a project discussion with co-workers

Consulting is an exciting and challenging field to intern in. When you intern for a consulting firm, you are immediately part of the team, and your contribution is valued. Come and learn from the professionals who help organizations run better and more efficiently. An international consulting internship in China will give you the hands on practical experience that cannot be found in your textbooks – you’ll get to learn from real life business situations and see how the professionals solve problems. You’ll be included in major projects and get to take part in a varied range of tasks. A consulting internship will often help you get your foot in the door for a full-time role.
At Go Abroad China we have a wide range of companies to choose from, from the big four consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, EY, and PwC.

• Personalized internship recommendations based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination & budget
  • Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals- CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc
  • Guaranteed paid internship positions chosen from 2000+ vacancies in 1000+ well-known enterprises- all at your choice
  • All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.)
  • One-stop & all-inclusive service package with 24/7 support to assure a worry-free life & work in a whole new career field as well as a foreign country

Time to Plan a New Life Experience in China: Study, Intern, Live in China with fun

Start your exciting semester, summer or gap year plan from China! Contact us for personalized offer now!

It’s high time to make unforgettable memories and a life-changing experience of working and studying in China! All you have to do is let us know the duration, the city, interests and the sector of your choice, and we will take care the rest.

Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and job in China!

Virginia

I set up my own consultancy business!

The best consulting internships are right here. Thank you Go Abroad China for all your help before I left. They arranged transport, accommodation and helped me with my visa, and please be very careful with the visa, i were contacted with another of internship program provider but they offered me the visa with low response and illegal visa cant do internship. It really helped to know that everything was in place before I left home.

I did 12 months at a marketing consultant internship at KPMG. The networking organized by Go abroad China opportunities were phenomenal. In this line of work, it’s crucial to have contacts and I made international contacts I could use even after I left China. I have now set up my own management consultancy business in UK, I gained valuable experience problem-solving at a senior level and I’ve taken this with me and used it. What better way to learn than actually doing? So, go for it. Try a consulting internship for yourself.

Do not worried about anything, if you want to come, GAC will help you.
Catherine

Consultanting

I became fluent in business Mandarin during my internship at a Beijing management consultancy firm!

Looking for the best consulting internships abroad, I approached Go Abroad China for advice. They matched me with a consulting internship at a company in Beijing that specialized in Management Consultancy. I learned about the specific methods the consultants use to understand their clients' businesses and trends so they can recommend solutions to often complex issues. I opted for one-on-one personal tutoring to improve my Mandarin as it was important to me to be fluent and understand the complexities of the language very quickly. My tutor was excellent and I was able to contribute to my team and get the very best experience from my international consulting internship at China Vanke.