View Other Details
The Shambala Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for college graduates interested in development work to come to Dali City, Yunnan Province, China for one year and work for Shambala Foundation. Fellows work in program development for our main program Orphanage Without Walls, develop Social Enterprise programs, and help to fundraise.
-A living stipend
-Accommodations with Utilities covered
- Experience the chance to help Tibetan Orphans who live below the UN poverty line and without our help would not be able to have an education.
- Gain access to the development world by working closely with a burgeoning NGO in China.
- In lieu of program fees similar to many other programs, we ask our Fellows to fundraise on behalf of the beneficiaries of our program (mostly Tibetan orphans)
- Fellows receive a roundtrip airline ticket to China, travelers insurance, living stipend, and comfortable accommodations with utilities covered
- Shambala Foundation is a small organization (about 12 people), which allows Fellows to become intimately involved how we operate rather than lost in the machine of much larger NGOs