Absolute Internship - Internships in Hong Kong

Absolute Internship - Internships in Hong Kong

Take the next step along your career path while discovering Hong Kong. Our award-winning program offers students the chance to explore the city's blend of East and West while gaining valuable full-time work experience that will make them unique candidates in an increasingly competitive job market.

Intern in your industry of interest, choosing from over 30 different fields including Finance, Entrepreneurship, Non-Profit, Business, Marketing/PR, Fashion and Human Resources. We organize company visits, career speaker events and career workshops to improve your professional skills. Explore Hong Kong on sponsored after-work activities, day trips and weekend excursions.

Ours is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing on Hong Kong Island, cultural activities, group dinners, visa application assistance, and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg and Forbes Magazine.

• Take the next step along your career path with a quality internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Experience a unique international internship opportunity that will help you stand out as a future job applicant.
  • Discover Hong Kong on after-work activities and explore China on day and weekend trips
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe and 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Asia » China » Hong Kong

Audrey
Kuala Lumpur
Indiana University- Bloomington

Summer in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship

I couldn't have been luckier to experience a city and country more beautiful and exciting as Hong Kong and a program like as well organized/structured as Absolute. Lived on Hong Kong Island, commuting to my internship with the subway encouraged me to live like the locals. I think Hong Kong is a fast-paced, business hub and a fantastic place to live in – not just to visit. So much to see, so much shopping and lots of cultural aspects to experience such as the Lantau Island and the many temples that we visited.

We had a weekend in Macau which was amazing from an entertainment point of view, but we also spent the day learning about the unique culture and history of this country which was really interesting.

Thank you for an unforgettable experience and summer Absolute! You guys are awesome.

Freddie
Liverpool
King's College

August in Hong Kong

It's hard to summarize my month in Hong Kong in just few lines but I guess I can say it was one of the best, if not the best, decision I made! Upon arrival I knew this was going to be a once in a lifetime experience and I was not disappointed. The people I met, the internship I had, the activities and the on site team were just better than what I expected.
I interned at a medium size finance firm dealing with cross border M&A
There was always something to do with the group and Absolute. We got to visit Bloomberg and Nestle as part of the networking and company visit component of the program. That was very inspiring as we got to learn more about these companies and their recruitment process in Hong Kong. We also visited Tai O village, the Big Buddha...

Nicole and Summer, our on site coordinators are the nicest girls, sharing so much info and love about their country.
We were lucky to meet two of the directors of Absolute, Fredrick and Aurelie, who took time to visit the city and have couple of dinners with us.
I joined this program because my friend did it a year earlier and I am grateful she did recommend it to me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing summer experience!

Ian
Great Falls
Virginia Polytechnic Institute

Inaccurate and unethical

My internship was not in my stated field. I requested to do finance and was placed in a company that does finance, but was explicitly told that I would be doing marketing. In fact, my title was "marketing intern," so there is no ambiguity there.

I didn't get my visa until OVER a month being in Hong Kong. I felt that the staff was unprofessional, infuriating, and even downright insulting. In a review, I stated that I was disappointed that I would not be doing finance, which they explicitly and unambiguously promised. They told me that I would learn even more by doing marketing because it was outside of my field. Marketing is a fine field, but it has absolutely nothing to do with financial analytics and to pretend like AI was doing me any favors really angered me.

I had to pry for information that I should have known. For example, the information pack that we were told we would receive 6 weeks beforehand. I didn't get it until 2 weeks before. Put another way, I had already paid for the program in full in addition to the flights, but didn't know where I would be living.

Furthermore, the company practically uses false advertising. They talk about doing a Macau trip and other trips around Hong Kong. What they don't tell you is that the Macau trip will cost money on top of the program fee you've already paid. There was a very strong implication that this was already included in the package.

I had a great time in Hong Kong, but I didn't pay Absolute Internship for Hong Kong being a great city. I paid Absolute Internship for an internship in my field, a timely visa, and support throughout the process. If you can get by the fact that all of this can occur to you, you will probably enjoy the trip too.

Response from Absolute Internship

Dear Ian,

Thank you so much for leaving a review here on Go-Overseas.

We are immensely sadden to read your review as we believe your review does not reflect our reputable Hong Kong Internship Program in a fair manner.

We had a fantastic summer in Hong Kong with 97% satisfaction rate from our participants who loved the program.

We arranged your internship placement at one of the world’s leading provider of financial services, a host company where we had placed previous finance interested students to undertake their summer work experience. We typically send a formal job description which explains what the internship entails weeks prior to an intern’s arrival so the intern has sufficient time to review the job description while also getting acquainted with their future supervisor via Skype. These important steps were also completed during your process and communicated to you.

We are very sorry to hear that you found your internship more marketing oriented rather than finance oriented. We would have loved to hear your feedback during the summer and communicated with your supervisor directly. This might have helped to impact your work experience as supervisors that we work with are always eager to hear our feedback.

Once again, we are very sorry to hear that you felt that the information communicated to you was not sufficient enough prior to arriving in Hong Kong.

Our Operations Team works very hard each year to prepare an Information Booklet that we send out via email to our participants with important information such as the location of the housing (both in English and in Chinese) before the program commences. As we are always looking for ways to enhance our program, we would certainly look into the possibility to sending this Information Booklet even earlier for future participants.

Macau is a beautiful city and certainly a top highlight in our program each summer. We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your weekend in Macau. We openly share in our Information Booklet before the program starts that the Macau weekend is an optional fee-based (student friendly price) weekend trip and that the majority of the participants choose to take part of it.
Having read your feedback, we take your comments very seriously and would certainly consider to either make this information clearer or include it entirely for future programs.

Lastly, we’re listening to you and we take your concerns very seriously.

It would have been great to bring your issues up earlier prior to your arrival in Hong Kong when you received your job description or during your time in Hong Kong with one of our Program Coordinators or Program Director so we could have resolved them with your supervisor at your internship.

We sincerely hope you can take the positives from your summer in Hong Kong and learn from your experience abroad. We are more than confident that it will immensely have a positive impact on your future career.

We wish you the best of luck with your future studies and career.

Thank you very much for choosing Absolute Internship.

With our best regards,
Absolute Internship

London, UK
Imperial College London

I couldn’t recommend Absolute more! Brilliant program!

The two months this summer that I have spent in Hong Kong was amazing, it’s an experience that I will quite frankly never forget! I was able to learn and grow so much both personally and professionally. I’m incredibly thankful to the lovely Absolute Team for being so caring, kind and helpful. Aurélie, Nicole and Thomas were there for me all the time.

Absolute did their best to match me with an internship that corresponded to my background and interest which was great and I ended up interning for a massive digital marketing agency. I learned a lot from my managers who were from Singapore and the US. I also had colleagues who were Hong Kong locals which was great too from a cultural exchange aspect.

The housing was excellently located in the city center of Hong Kong, clean and nearby a subway station. The social aspect of the program was one of my absolute favourites – you meet so many people that take part of Absolute, it’s such a brilliant program. We were 50 students in my group and had students from all around the world. The Absolute staff did a fantastic job with organizing the events.

I loved every minute of my summer in Hong Kong and I highly recommend Absolute to anyone who is thinking about traveling to Asia for an internship over the summer.

Ben
Utah
University of Utah

Great Internship Program

Hong Kong was a extraordinary, dynamic city with more to do than I could squeeze into my short month stay in Asia. There was always something to do. Great food, nice people. Absolute provided top notch support and I have only positive and great things to say about the organization, Absolute staff, housing, internship, program activities, trips and career speaker events.

Absolute is an excellent program and I highly recommend it.

Emily
Finland, Europe.
University of California- Davis

Absolute Internship - Most Incredible Experience of My Life

Going to Hong Kong was something I will never forget, and the internship program left me a lifetime of fantastic memories. It was the perfect program before starting my study abroad experience in Finland.
It was my first internship ever and being in Hong Kong made it special. I had no idea of what to expect. Absolute did an awesome job in placing me with a company that could utilize my skills and let me work with projects that was of interest to me. I was not treated as an intern, but as an important player in the team which I really appreciated.

Loved the accommodation which was in the heart of Hong Kong. It was much cleaner that I was expecting.

Loved the other students that were part of the program and I found the program really well organized! Aurélie was a pleasure to deal with and I found her extremely inspirational, helpful and lovely – Thank you for such an amazing program!

Tobias
Lancaster, UK
Lancaster University

Business development Intern in Hong Kong

I did a 4-weeks internship as business development in a vibrant startup company, which has won several competition. During this time I had an awesome support from absolute internship: They gave a great introduction to the city, programm and living style of Hong Kong. Furthermore, they organized great activities to get the most adventure during the program.

I truly recommend absolute internship to get working experience abroad - you won't regret it!

Arnaldo
Rome

Hong Kong internship 2015

The internship program in Hong Kong with Absolute is an amazing opportunity to grow up from a professional and a human point of view. It is a valuable experience for training your workig skills and for discovering the Chinese culture. I absolutely reccommand it.

Visa organization.

Canada
HEC Montréal

Marketing Internship in Hong Kong

I completed a 1 month internship in Hong Kong this summer. I was recommended by my university here in Canada to use Absolute Internship and I can honestly say that I’m more than satisfied with my decision.

The absolute staff is so friendly, supportive and resourceful. My internship in a digital marketing agency was fantastic and the people that I met through the program were amazing. I really wished that I could have stayed longer. It was so sad to leave Hong Kong and say goodbye to the other students, program staff and my colleagues at work.

I would strongly recommend Hong Kong and absolute internship to anyone considering gaining work experience overseas and meet incredible people from all around the world.

This is a great program!

Thank you for a fantastic summer!

Brianna
Canada
University of Toronto

This program is a must-do!

My time in Hong Kong can only be described as awesome, fantastic, amazing.
The absolute staff were super friendly and helpful. The internship I was allocated was great – hands on, relevant to my degree and great colleagues who helped and supported me.

The absolute program is not only interning, it’s all about meeting people and cultures from all parts of the world. Like all the other positive reviews here about absolute internship, the program is amazing and a fantastic way to meet so many cool and interesting people from literally all corners of the world. You really get value for the investment that you make. There are events planned every week, weekends and you can choose to attend whichever you want to. There are both cultural ones, career focused one and networking ones. We had trips to various islands, museums, art galleries and of course to Macau.

I would highly recommend the absolute internship program to anyone. The experience is definitely worth it, but what makes this experience a must-do is the people, the program staff and the inspiration from it that makes it unique.

Louis
France

Top program. Top experience. Top people!

Absolute Internship is a great way to experience Hong Kong with like-minded students from all around the world while gaining work experience at the same time in a world-class city. Everyone is coming from all parts of the world, doing internships in different types of industries (I did mine in Marketing). We had people from Finland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Mexico, China, UK and many more. You get to learn so much from so many different cultures.
In the weekend and evenings the program arranges social events and career events so you never feel lonely, there are always things to do and you can choose. Visiting the awesome casinos in Macau was definitely the highlight of the program for me. I loved that weekend!

I would personally recommend the program for a summer that you won't forget!

Tayler
UK
Swansea University

Absolute Internship delivers!

I was really worried about the unknown Asia before I arrived, as I had never been traveling so far from home without friends or family. I had only been traveling within Europe.

Absolute and its lovely staff made me feel at ease from the moment I touched down at the Hong Kong airport. I loved every single second, every minute of my months and my entire summer in Hong Kong. I met awesome people (we were about 80 students in my group), experienced a unique culture and it was everything I wanted it to be!

Absolute worked really hard to make it a fantastic experience and they succeeded.

The housing was clean, well-located and working in “The New York of The East” was.. words cannot describe how incredible it was.

I cannot rate this program enough. I know other students who interned with other companies/internship programs and unfortunately their experience was not comparable to mine. This was a once in a lifetime summer so if you want it to be unforgettable and want to intern abroad – Absolute Internship delivers.

Jackie
GA, USA
University of Georgia

A Life Changing Summer in Hong Kong

I'm really glad that I signed up with Absolute for my internship in Hong Kong. My summer internship has been excellent. My internship was exactly what I was looking for and it helped me develop a greater understanding of the marketing industry and how it works.

The city is awesome for sightseeing, the food is great and the people in Hong Kong is very friendly. I have learned so much about myself by attending this program, met so many INCREDIBLE people through Absolute. This was the first time I ever visited Asia and I will definitely return. The Absolute staff is wonderful, very friendly and the program activities and trips are great.

I would not have changed this program for anything.

A life changing summer.

Jason
University of California- Riverside

Thank you for everything Aurelie!

I spent two awesome months in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship. Overall, the experience I got on this program is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. I got to meet a lot of really amazing people from all around the world, we were like a big family interning during the days and traveling during the weekends exploring Hong Kong, Macau was an amazing experience. All the students are in the age same group and very friendly.

The accommodation is super clean and I couldn’t have asked for anything better, as it was top standard and in the city center. I loved the public transport in Hong Kong which is so convenient compared to the US – I had no problems at all to get around.
Hong Kong is such a clean, vibrant, safe, dynamic and beautiful city.

I could not have asked for more - I would definitely recommend this program!

Thank you for everything Aurelie, it would not have been nearly as awesome without you!

Danielle
USA

Absolute Internship

I would like to share that I’m incredibly thankful for my opportunity to have interned in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship. Aurelie from the Absolute team was so friendly, helpful and worked hard to make sure that I was matched with a great internship that matched my background and expectations. I also want to thank Thomas, Nicole for all their support this summer. You guys worked were so helpful to me, and the entire group and very supportive the entire summer.

I met so many amazing people through this program. Absolute Internship is such an amazing opportunity for you. I got to know so many different cultures; the community that Absolute has is terrific!

I highly, highly recommend Absolute Internship and the Hong Kong Program because of the great staff, awesome people you meet, the internship you’re guaranteed, clean housing and great events that the staff put together and organize!!

Annebelle

Dream Come True – Hong Kong Fashion Internship

If you are looking for an experience where you will meet and network with people from all around the world, where you will grow so much and become independent and have a lovely and supportive team helping you – then Absolute Internship is definitely the right program for you. I interned in Hong Kong before moving to the US for my exchange semester.

I was recommended by my uni to intern abroad with Absolute Internship and after browsing all their reviews online I’m really happy with my choice. The Absolute team was very welcoming when I arrived in Hong Kong from picking me up at the airport to making sure I was settled and comfortable in the housing. They even made sure that I knew my way around to my internship. I was fortuned to intern with a fashion e-commerce website that was selling high-end brands. A dream come true for someone that loves fashion like myself!

What I’m going to miss the most about Hong Kong and the program? The people. The lovely Absolute team (thanks Aurélie & Co!! The food. My awesome colleagues and my awesome bosses.

I’d highly recommend Absolute Internship to anyone who wants to gain work experience abroad and makes friends from all around the world!

Mia
George Washington University

AWESOME SUMMER

I have always wanted to go to Asia due to my interest in emerging markets, but I ended choosing Hong Kong - and I was really happy I did.

Hong Kong is a beautiful city, with great energy, amazing culture and interesting history. It's also a great place to start your career as it offers so many opportunities for young people like myself. I spent one month completing a marketing internship this summer and I really loved it. I'm incredibly pleased that I met so many cool and amazing people through the Absolute Internship Program.
The Absolute staff is also fantastic and extremely friendly.

I'm really happy that I chose Absolute Internship for my internship abroad. Absolute proved to be absolutely amazing not only when it comes to securing my internship but also when it comes to organizing our social life in Hong Kong - we had plenty of events to take part of each week. There was never a dull moment.
The whole Absolute team worked very hard to take care of us and truly contributed to making this summer unforgettable experience.

Thank you for an awesome summer!

Claire
New Zealand
Deakin University

Excellent program 10/10!

My time in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. Both interning everyday and just living in this incredible city and experiencing so many different cultures by meeting all the other students everyday was so exciting. My best friend had participated in the London Program the year before me, and she had only great things to say about it, so I decided to fly somewhere closer (I’m an Aussie so I thought London was a bit far away) so I chose Hong Kong for two months.

From the day I arrived at Hong Kong International Airport, checked in at the accommodation, I felt completely comfortable. Our program staff was wonderful and made sure to help us with everything from showing us how to setup the 3G/4G on our mobile phones to showing us where to do our groceries. Very important when you just arrived!

My first day at my internship was very stressful understandably, but as soon as I arrived my company was very friendly and invited me for a lunch the first day! The food in Hong Kong is amazing. You can have delicious meals from $3. There was an amazing dim sum restaurant where we ate almost every week nearby where we lived.

Traveling from Australia to such a different country far away such as Hong Kong can be frightening, but living in the city together with around 80 other students in the same age, doing the same thing makes the experience so much more worthwhile and fun. This was definitely the best summer I’ve ever had and I would recommend to anyone from Australia or anywhere in the world that loves to travel to intern in Hong Kong!

Catherine
Monash University

Amazing Program. Amazing Summer. Amazing Staff!

I could not recommend Hong Kong more as a city to experience an international internship – I had never been to Asia before this program. The wonderful people that you meet through the Absolute program is life-changing. The fantastic Absolute staff that is extremely friendly and helpful. The guaranteed internship and the incredible program events and activities that are part of the summer.

I can’t thank Aurélie, Nicole, Thomas and the rest of the Absolute Team enough. It goes without saying that the Absolute staff is there for literally anything that you need from matching you with a great internship, speaking to worried parents (mine!) to showing you the best shopping areas in the city to recommending the best restaurants in Hong Kong!

I highly recommend Absolute!

Well done guys!

Elaine

Absolute Internship - Greatest Experience I have ever had

I don't think that people realize how much of an impact a summer abroad in an unfamiliar Asian city like Hong Kong can have on a young female student who wants to jump start her career (especially myself coming from Australia). Choosing to do my internship with Absolute Internship was one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. Thanks to Absolute Internship, I was able to live in one of the most exciting cities in the world and meet interesting and ambitious people from so many countries. Who knew I was going to spend my summer with a group of people from Denmark, Finland, US, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, India, UK and Ireland?

From the beginning until the end of the program, Absolute Internship was very well-organized and structured, making me feel reassured about the program, process and internship that I was to be allocated. Before the program, I had never been to Asia and I chose Hong Kong as I was a bit afraid of the language barrier in the other destinations that Absolute offers, since everyone speaks English in Hong Kong.

I received prompt information about when to arrive in the city and was picked up by one of the amazing and friendly program staff Nicole. I also met up with the other program students who had flown in from the US, Europe and other parts of Australia the same day. From the airport, we were escorted to the accommodation with a bus. All the other students were really friendly.

I’m from Sydney in Australia, which is a very safe place in general. Hong Kong is so different to Australia. Fast-paced. Busy and so many people everywhere. Hong Kong is such a safe place, especially for a young woman like myself I felt incredibly safe in the night and during the day as well. All the tall buildings made me feel so inspired to be in this city.

So what makes this experience and program unique? The people you meet. The wonderful and amazing program staff (that I honestly think do not sleep, they work 24/7!!!) Great internship. Awesome career speaker events. I really feel that after this summer I have grown so much, personally, professionally and I have met so many incredible people from all around the world. I never felt alone. Never. The program staff Nicole, Thomas and Aurélie made me feel extremely welcomed and part of the group. They did a fantastic job. Always going beyond duty to help myself and the rest of the students.

My best advice to you? Step out of your comfort zone. Apply now and don’t look back. You’ll never regret it - trust me.
Absolute Internship is an amazing program and you’re surrounded with amazing people and awesome staff. I highly recommend this program.

Jackie

Absolute Internship Changed My Life

It would definitely be an understatement to say that Absolute Internship changed my life. The level of growth I experienced was exceptional; the level of people that I forged friendships and relations with totally unforgettable. I only smile when I look back to my time in Hong Kong.

I did my internship in Hong Kong at an online marketing agency. The company I was working for were really kind and went above and beyond to ensure that I was welcomed and integrated into the team as well as the local culture. I met a massive amount of influential business people through networking events that I had the chance to meet, forged great relationships with my colleagues which have tremendously changed my life coming from a small town. Traveling overseas now and I’m proud to say that I can FaceTime with friends from France, Morocco, Sweden, Denmark, India, New Zealand, Austria, Spain, Italy and the US – it’s amazing. Absolute is the perfect platform for university students to meet other people.
I would like to also underscore that the Absolute staff is incredible. I was tremendously impressed by the work ethic of Nicole, Thomas as well as the Director Aurelie who definitely walked the extra miles every single week for us. From showing us to the best local restaurants where we could eat for literally $2 per person to introducing us to their broad and impressive network of important business contacts was extremely helpful and generous as it helped me and the other interns to expand their global networks.

The program events that are part of the program were one of my favourite parts. It gave me a deep insight of the culture, but also introduced me to this fast-paced and unique city by visiting the most selective sights and meet with influential business leaders from well-known firms such as Citibank, Bloomberg, IKEA and H&M, which I really appreciated. I felt so inspired during this summer and this program really made me think BIG, helped me realize that I can achieve whatever I set my mind and heart to. Absolute made this summer the best summer of my life. If you are a student and want to make friends from all around the world while experiencing an amazing city and finding inspiration – you should do this program!

Caroline
USA
Michigan State University

Thankful for Absolute

The Hong Kong program exceeded all of my expectations and was the best way I could have spent my semester break. I knew Absolute had a great reputation because one of my class mates had a great experience with them in London and that's how I heard about it. Hong Kong is a fantastic city - international, everybody speaks English and you can find anything that you need.
I had a really good roommate and we definitely took advantage and enjoyed all the events that were part of the program, Macau Trip, Lantau Island Victoria’s Peak and etc..

The internship was also definitely a great experience. I was very involved with the company I was. They provided me with hands-on work and they really made me feel part of their team by taking me out for lunches and so on. I felt really engaged and appreciated that they welcomed me with open arms. One one of the events we had the opportunity to meet the Absolute Co-Director Aurelie who was visiting us. She really inspired me and shared her best tips on how to best leverage my experience in Hong Kong. She also spoke about her own international work experience which I really appreciated. This was honestly one of the best summers I've ever had and I'd highly recommend to take part of an internship in Hong Kong.

Sece
University of California- Riverside

Wouldn't trade my summer in Hong Kong for anything! Life changing.

I would recommend the Absolute Internship Hong Kong program to anyone looking to advance their career and want to travel abroad. My internship in recruitment and HR has definitely prepared me for life after graduation - how to look for a graduate job. The experience in Hong Kong has been the star on my resume, something that all employers want to talk about when interviewing.
The program makes it really easy for you, providing you with a transport card, show you how the public transport works, takes you the best tourist spots (as well as the best hidden ones!), set you up with awesome housing and of course the internship. I met amazing people not only from the US but also from Australia, Italy, France, Sweden and the UK through this program. I encourage everyone to travel abroad and take advantage of the Hong Kong program by absolute. It was a summer I will never forget.

Vicky

Absolute Internship Hong Kong

It was a great experience interning in Hong Kong. Absolute was there for me all the time and made me feel welcomed, safe and content throughout my month in Asia. The events and activities put together were great to get know all the other students and also to explore the city.

I couldn't have asked for more. Absolute delivered more than what I expected.

Great program.

Elizabeth
University of New South Wales

Aurélie was great! Absolute Great experience in Hong Kong.

It goes without saying that my experience in Hong Kong with Absolute was over the moon! Amazing.

In Australia, H&M is not that well-known, but to have the opportunity to intern in such a prestigious international company and be surrounded around amazing and creative people like that for 2-months was a tremendously positive experience. I learned so much during my time at H&M about the fashion world but also about the aggressive expansion that the company is undergoing as of this moment. Employers and even professors now back in Australia have been extremely impressed of my international experience in Hong Kong.

Aurélie and the Absolute Team was there for me at all times for any support. From finding the best shopping places in Hong Kong to giving great career/internship tips. She is such a wonderful person!

It was overall a fantastic experience.

Thanks Absolute and Aurélie!!

Hayley
Monash University

Highly recommend Absolute Internship!

Choosing to do an internship overseas with Absolute Internship was the number one best decision I have made in my life. From the start of my application, I was reassured that I had made the right decision choosing Absolute Internship for my overseas internship.

I chose to complete a Marketing Internship. Coming to Hong Kong it was the first time I ever traveled overseas alone. Scary? Yes. Excited? Absolutely yes.

I missed the official airport pick-up hours that Absolute has with the program, but Aurélie who was one of the Directors was so kind to pick me up at the train station 10 pm on a Friday evening (Thanks Aurélie). I really appreciated that and made myself and my parents feel very comfortable about the organization.

About Hong Kong itself, what can I say? It's the absolute most amazing place I've been to. Police everywhere - it's very safe! Great food. Wonderful shopping (compared to Australia). The other interns are literally from all around the globe, we had some from Norway, some from the US, Latin America, New Zealand.. it was truly an international experience.

I would highly recommend the program to anyone who is looking to do an overseas experience, have an awesome internship and great time!

Sydney
UK
University of Birmingham

Business Internship - Just Awesome

I came to HK expecting an average experience and program. My time was just awesome. The staff is one of the most friendliest people I've ever met. They showed us how to get around with the subway, tramway and the bus. They also showed us where to eat, where to do shopping and how to get to work.

I loved our weekend in Macau which definitely was a highlight of the program. I also loved all the other events that were organized by the program. HK was just an awesome experience that I always will cherish.

S.M

Excellent experience in Hong Kong

I completed a HR Internship in a head hunting firm in Hong Kong. I was very warmly welcomed at the firm, there were staff that were both local and some were from the UK and some other colleagues were from France. I had a British supervisor who was very helpful, inspirational and supportive. I learned a lot from my internship.

Besides the internship, I really enjoyed my time in Hong Kong with Absolute. The organization was very helpful in terms of setting me up with a visa, arranging fun and exciting events, arranged great accommodation and provided excellent support. The Absolute staff was always there for us and were extremely resourceful.

Highly recommended!

I have no idea on how this program could be improved.

California
Texas A&M University

Awesome summer with Absolute!

I'll never forget my summer in HK. Before joining the program I had never visited Asia. This was the very first time that I ever took a plan alone and traveled so far away from my family and friends so I was of course really nervous about this program.

Absolute Internship made the process very organized, comforting and structured for me. I ended up doing a Marketing Internship in HK for 1 Month with a startup. I loved my time at the internship but also the program was awesome. The weekend activities that Absolute Internship put together were well-organized, fun and exciting. I also found the other participants to be great, I made lots of friends as there are students from all around the world in the program.

I would really recommend Absolute Internship to any student who is looking into stepping out of their comfort zone. Don't hesitate or think twice. The summer in Hong Kong changed my life.

Rachel
Georgia
Durham University

TIME OF MY LIFE

I did a Fashion Internship in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship and I loved it!!
I completely agree with everything that all the other positive alumni have written about this wonderful organization. They work so so tremendously hard to make sure that us interns have a great summer. We even had one of the Directors of the organization come and visit us one weekend.

I would recommend Absolute Internship in a heartbeat and the Hong Kong program to anybody who is looking into doing an internship abroad. I would even love to return to Hong Kong, it's such an amazing city. The city's food, nightlife, shopping is just top class. Nothing that I've ever experienced in my life before.

Absolute Internship made my experience unforgettable. The planned events that we did, excursions and trips, career talks and the wonderful people that I met - I would have never had met them with without this amazing program. Thanks guys for the absolute best summer ever!

Absolute Internship is a leading provider of international internship programs abroad. The organization was founded by an experienced team of internationals with the mission of supporting students worldwide in their pursuit of career success. Absolute Internship offers all-inclusive internship programs in Beijing, Hong Kong, London,