Projects Abroad offers a wide variety of excellent internships in China. Some of our most popular programs focus on Business, Community Development, Education, Small business development, Journalism, Veterinary Medicine, Lay& Human Rights, and Medicine & Healthcare. Interns in China work directly with local staff arranged by Projects Abroad.
The Business sectors we work in include Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, Architecture, Interior Design, Public Relations, Human Resources, Consulting, Trade, Fashion, Art, Sports, and more!
Our internship programs in China are located in Chengdu (western China) and Shanghai. Interns in Chengdu have the opportunity to experience a more traditional China, while those in Shanghai experience the fast growing China.
- China is set to soon become the largest economy in the world, but social problems still remain. Interns in China will have the unique opportunity to live and work in this dynamic country and come back with a wealth of new knowledge.
- China is the perfect place to intern if you're interested in small business development and social entrepreneurship.
- Interns in China typically stay for one to three months depending on the project.
- The city of Chengdu is considered one of the top three livable cities in China. The people there are very friendly and are known for their laid back lifestyle.
- Internships in China with Projects Abroad are very affordable and you'll receive a level of support you won't find anywhere else. Our staff are with you every step of the way if any problems arise.