- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
San Jose is the epicenter of economic and political activity in Costa Rica. Based on that notion alone, there may not be a better place to participate in an international internship and jump-start your professional career!
Develop professional skills with relevant work experience that will help build your professional network. Language, cultural immersion, and academic credit are some key factors that candidates can take advantage of. Gap year students, undergraduates, and post-graduate candidates have the opportunity to boost their portfolio with international work experience.
Attention ENVIRONMENTAL candidates:
We offer placements in different NGO's, the National Park System, and the Veragua Rainforest Natural Park Reserve itself! These internships allow you to assist in environmental impact and conservation projects, tropical ecology, sustainable development, marine biology, species monitoring or other environmentally based projects!
- Adelante's program offers the best value for your money. Housing and meals are included in the affordable cost, with an independent living option you wish to live separately from the housing provided.
- The list of companies participating in Adelante's program is rapidly growing each month. All companies are screened before being added to the program to ensure you a valuable and productive internship experience.
- English-speaking Adelante counselors are there for you 24/7 and will serve as a valuable resource for you during your time in San Jose.
- Take advantage of Costa Ricas natural beauty with excursion trips. Trips to Manuel Antonio National Park, Arenal Volcano/Hot Springs, and a Canopy tour are just some examples of what Adelante's program offers.
- Prior to departure, Adelante will prep and provide you with city and tourist information, transportation and communication details, and maps of the city. Upon arrival, Adelante arranges for you to be picked up and taken to your lodging.