On CIS Abroad’s Intern in Ecuador program, you may find yourself working on a sustainable farm or developing educational curriculum for at-risk children. You could also intern at an orphanage, work in community development, or learn the ropes in a medical facility. Whatever your placement in Ecuador, you’ll gain professional work experience tailored to your skills and interests. And, you’ll receive strong staff support throughout the program. There’s no better way to boost your résumé, improve your Spanish, and fall in love with this enchanting country.
- Internships available in urban and rural settings, including Quito, the jungle, the coast, and the Galapagos
- Intensive Spanish language course in Quito included in your program
- Incredible weekend excursions—visit the lush coast, trek in the mountains, or sit in the shadow of a volcano
- Strong on-site support from our site director
- At least one meal per day included
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.