Our unique Startup Experienceships (also in Barcelona, Berlin and Dublin) will introduce you to the world of entrepreneurship as we blend real time work experience with the opportunity to spark your own business idea and take you through the innovative journey of startups.
Our Experienceships run from innovative cowork spaces where you will work on business projects for one of the spaces residents. The projects will require you to work as a team to analyse critical workings of the startup including customer profiling, competition and developing creative campaigns. The projects allow you to gain first hand knowledge of what is needed to launch a successful startup and boosts your resume with a tangible business project.
As well as the business project you will also go through the unique Corkscrew Canvas to create and kickstart your own business idea and pitch your new startup to successful local entrepreneurs with an idea/ideas winning up to $2000 startup capital.
View Program Information
* A unique international exchange experience quite unlike anything else in existence
* Four weeks of mentor-led training
* Create your own business startup concept
* The winning idea/ideas can get up to $2000* startup capital
* In country support
* Access to the online Corkscrew startup community, including events, exchanges and support
* Personal online login to the Corkscrew CS+ Members Section of the website
* Bonus materials and worksheets to help you in planning and launching your business
* Reasonable long term support offered to those who go on to launch a business
* Discounts on future Corkscrew programs*