• England
    • London

Program Details

Year Round

Pricing

- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Immersive business workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Curated calendar of professional networking events
- Curated online courses and tools
- CV support
- Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence
- Thriving local community
- Comprehensive 24/7 local support
- Orientation
- Welcome dinner
- Bi-Weekly community dinner
- Local events and day trips
- A bustling social calendar of exciting events
- Farewell dinner to celebrate program completion
- Visa support
Airfare Meals Travel Insurance
Feb 09, 2022
May 15, 2022
5 travelers are looking at this program

Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.

Ready to dive into one of the worlds most multicultural and exciting cities with our Internships in London? A city immersed in history, mesmerizing buildings span the city – the Tower of London, British Museum are those most recognizable. But a stroll down most streets will have you drawn to the architecture and imagining the events that may have occurred years before. London is full of innovation, one of Europes largest startup hubs. It is big on business, with industries across finance, marketing, and fashion, to name a few.

We’ll design your London Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond. It is available in 18 industries, with start dates every month, and durations from 1-6 months.

Program Highlights

• A guaranteed professional internship in your chosen industry. Gain insights into local business practice and CV- boosting skills and experience.
  • A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1professional coaching, immersive business workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
  • A bustling social calendar including day trip to Cambridge, West-end theatre night, East London street food tour, biweekly dinners, and many more exciting events.
  • A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local Community Team offering 24/7 support.
  • Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and much more

Mohammad

Amazing

The team at Beyond Academy is lovely to interact with, very helpful and always make sure that everything is going great with your experience. The events as well are amazing because they help you see the most beautiful places throughout the city and help you learn more about what it has to offer. The support they provide as well with regards to career progression and guidance for the future is also very helpful.

All in all a very amazing experience and would truly recommend to anyone considering to go abroad and be able to visit an amazing city, as well rack up some experience while they're at it.

1 person found this review helpful.
Grant

Beyond Academy London Program

I'm almost midway to my London Internship program. So far I'm enjoying every second of it. I get to work as an intern at the same time tour around the streets of London. Beyond Academy is very helpful and accommodating when it comes to assisting us interns make the most out of our London program. I'd say anyone who's thinking of joining Beyond Academy would not regret it. It's one of the best decisions I made after graduating. The training and work experience you'll gain can really be a big help for your goals and future career endeavours.

Pros
  • Training and Work Experience
  • Travelling
  • Job Networking
Hannah

Amazing Overall Experience with Beyond Academy

Beyond Academy was an incredible fit for me as it allowed me to live in one of my favorite cities (London) and simultaneously gain professional experience at a uniquely tailored internship placement. This program was perfect for me because it was so customized to each person; I got to choose the exact number of weeks I wanted to stay, if I wanted housing or not, and what field/specific internship I wanted to work for. The overall experience was amazing too, with super nice program admins, tons of social meetups, and befriending global intern peers through the program. I really enjoyed my time with Beyond and would 100% recommend it for anyone looking to get both professional and world experience.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I was shocked at how confident I became in the workplace through my time at my placement. I went from being absolutely insecure in my skills to being a strong voice in the company in only 4 months. This ended up getting me a job by the end of the internship program, which is something I never expected to happen so fast.
Kim

Beyond Academy 2021

Enrolling in this internship was honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made. I learnt so much more than I was expecting, met some of the most incredible people and had an experience of a lifetime. The Beyond Academy team are welcoming, kind and compassionate. They supported me, and the rest of the team, throughout the entire summer. We had super organised social events and constant feedback opportunities. The company was perfectly suited to me and I could not be more grateful to have been given the opportunity to work there. I would not be in the position I am in now without Beyond!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Going to the theatre to watch Hairspray. This was one of the best nights in London, no doubt. The experience was amazing, the atmosphere was incredible and the memory will last forever.
George

Internship Programme: all I needed in 6 weeks

Beyond Academy gave me the perfect tools to discover a part of me that I didn't know. The concerted effort to find a summer programme that suited me, my location and interest was a standout.

I can only thank Beyond Academy, who found a variety of sustainability-based programmes to suit my ultimately quite specific needs! To have seen the dedication to find a role that matched my credentials and interests was truly special, as the Beyond Programme Coordinators truly treat Interns like family. Love it - thank you!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Presenting to the team about an area of interest.
This was a challenge, however I projected my voice in an attempt to appear confident.
I was able to overcome the hurdle, and presented well to a versatile team.
George

Perfect Programme

This course provided me with the perfect dichotomy between providing an asset for the company through market research and gaining personal and career growth myself.

Thank you to Beyond Academy who partnered with the ideal company for me to potentially pursue a career in sustainability; a career path that is not always simple to find!

The Beyond Academy programme entailed an ideal balance between prioritising accommodation and employment, while also supplementing it with enjoyable pastime activities during the week and on the weekend.

I would make the programme more focused towards students, especially for undergraduate study.
Clodagh

London Intern

Could not recommend Beyond Academy and the team more such amazingly helpful, kind and welcoming individuals who would make you feel at home no matter where in the world you are. No matter what time of day or what the situation they will be straight back with a solution. I have made the best group of friends which I will definitely be in touch with for life, all with similar drives and ambitions to do well. Gaining experience in the workplace is so important and opens your imagination to all the options and roads that one can take that you mightn't have even thought about before. Honestly, the most incredible summer with unforgettable memories. I have absolutely 0 complaints to make.

My advice for future travelers would be to go for it, you will not regret it trust me! Do not be afraid of moving to a new country on your own you will learn so much about yourself and quite specially you will see yourself grow and improve little by little everyday. You won't even be on your own you will be surrounded by the best individuals and your future friends for life!
Karen

The best experience of my life!

I had the most incredible experience in London. It was quite overwhelming when I first arrived but the orientation and welcome dinner helped a lot. London was so much fun and I loved every second of my time there. I definitely learnt a lot and have grown a lot as a person too. I worked at a fashion company near Oxford Circus and was able to get really amazing hands-on experience. I really appreciated all of the effort that went into finding my internship company and role and it worked out so well. I went to some events with Beyond and my company and met really inspiring people. I was so lucky that my programme finished just before COVID-19 got bad and I was able to get home safely. The internship has already helped me so much and helped me land a full-time job with an amazing company back home.
Overall, I definitely recommend an internship in London and Beyond Academy are the best!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Only thing is that I would liked to have stayed even longer :)