London Internships with Beyond Academy

Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.

Ready to dive into one of the worlds most multicultural and exciting cities with our Internships in London? A city immersed in history, mesmerizing buildings span the city – the Tower of London, British Museum are those most recognizable. But a stroll down most streets will have you drawn to the architecture and imagining the events that may have occurred years before. London is full of innovation, one of Europes largest startup hubs. It is big on business, with industries across finance, marketing, and fashion, to name a few.

We’ll design your London Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond. It is available in 18 industries, with start dates every month, and durations from 1-6 months.

• A guaranteed professional internship in your chosen industry. Gain insights into local business practice and CV- boosting skills and experience.
  • A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1professional coaching, full day business workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
  • A bustling social calendar including day trip to Cambridge, West-end theatre night, East London street food tour, biweekly dinners, and many more exciting events.
  • A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local Community Team offering 24/7 support.
  • Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and much more

Karen

The best experience of my life!

I had the most incredible experience in London. It was quite overwhelming when I first arrived but the orientation and welcome dinner helped a lot. London was so much fun and I loved every second of my time there. I definitely learnt a lot and have grown a lot as a person too. I worked at a fashion company near Oxford Circus and was able to get really amazing hands-on experience. I really appreciated all of the effort that went into finding my internship company and role and it worked out so well. I went to some events with Beyond and my company and met really inspiring people. I was so lucky that my programme finished just before COVID-19 got bad and I was able to get home safely. The internship has already helped me so much and helped me land a full-time job with an amazing company back home.
Overall, I definitely recommend an internship in London and Beyond Academy are the best!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Only thing is that I would liked to have stayed even longer :)
Julia

I loved my time interning London

I loved my time interning London and I am really grateful to Beyond Academy making it such an amazing time. The team at Beyond made sure we always had something to do with different events and dinners etc. Personally I really enjoyed the workshop and coaching, it helped me figure out plans for how I want to start my career. I worked at a PR agency and my internship was so much fun, I just wish I could have stayed longer as I was involved in some exciting projects. The lockdown happened a few weeks after I left so I guess I was lucky. If you are thinking about an internship in London, I can tell you from experience that you will not regret it.

enjoy to the max and be open to new adventures! I loved it!
Mark

Life changing experience!

I had the most amazing 6 weeks in London. I spend a lot of time visiting the UK (my dad is British) but never in London, what an awesome city. I am planning to go back and work there. Honestly couldn't ask for more from the Beyond team. I interned in a really cool marketing agency in the Soho area. While there were only 5 other interns on the program at the same time as me we all got on very well and had a great time exploring the city. The community manager was super fun. She arranged several events every week and went above and beyond to make sure we all felt settled and were having the best experience. I just wish I had more time. Totally recommend interning in London and esp with Beyond Academy!

I would recommend going to as many networking events as possible, as its a great way to make friends and network.