Take the Tube to work or a double decker bus. Grab some fish and chips for lunch. Experience all this global center of business, culture, architecture, and learning has to offer.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
Want to know what it's really like to live in London? Check out this center for yourself by taking a Virtual Tour at www.IESabroad.org/study-abroad/virtual-tour.
- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Share a room with an en-suite bathroom and have access to a common kitchen with other students on your floor in the Nido Kings Cross Residence Hall.
- Get to know London through extracurricular activities and cultural events.