Manchester Internship Program | CRCC Asia

CRCC Asia Interns  in  Manchester at the Park
CRCC Asia Interns in Manchester at the Park
CRCC Asia Interns  in  Manchester
CRCC Asia Interns in Manchester

We offer award-winning internships (as featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ, BBC News) in the vibrant, exciting and upcoming city of Manchester. From a city of commerce to pulsating social scenes, Manchester has it all.

FACT: 89% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 30% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship! This could be you.

Through this global 2-month internship program, you will also have the opportunity to immerse yourself in British culture, history, business and ultimately the vibrant city of Manchester! CRCC works with over 600 forward-thinking host companies and so we are confident we can find the perfect internship for you, irrelevant of sector. Simply let us know which sectors you wish to work in and we will get to work! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.

• We guarantee placements in your professional sector of choice in one of our 600 host-companies
  • Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
  • Includes pre-departure services, social, business and networking events and Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
  • Includes visa-processing, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
  • Over 9,000 satisfied global alumni

New programs, new cities!

Now announcing global internships in China!

Jack

An once in a lifetime experience with amazing job prospects

My time in Manchester was an incredible experience that I will remember forever. Meeting and networking with new people from all over the world and gaining first hand business experience in my desired field was an invaluable opportunity that will assist me post-graduation in being employment ready. Weekends provided me with an amazing opportunity to travel as Manchester is less than 2 hours away by train to most of the United Kingdom's other major cities like Liverpool, York, Edinburgh and London. Furthermore, the program staff at CRCC Asia where extremely helpful and no problem was ever too much for them to rectify. Additionally, I was fortunate enough to even be offered full-time employment with the business I interned with after graduating in 2020.

Take part in all the additional activities operated by CRCC Asia, enjoy every moment of the trip and don't underestimate the value in having friends from overseas or other universities.
Read my full story

Alumni Interviews

Staff Interviews

About CRCC Asia

CRCC Asia’s award-winning Internship Program has provided over 9,000 students and graduates, like you, the opportunity to boost their employment prospects through work experience placements across 19 sectors. We are the leading provider of...