Get an international perspective on career development and the workplace in London, England. Gain skills to understand your role in the world of work, explore concepts related to successful career choices, and begin to take action toward achieving satisfactory life planning.
This internship program allows participants to engage with employers across a variety of industries through company site visits, mock interviews and other professional development activities that will aid in career development and challenge you to grow as a professional.
- Career Development: We focus on professional development from resume and cover letter edits all the way to mock interviews and group interview activities.
- Company Visits: We take you on visits to meet local employers and visit local companies. You’ll talk to industry experts to learn all about successful career choices and life planning.
- Social Events and Cultural Excursions: To help you experience everything London has to offer we take you and your fellow interns on various social events during your program.
- Cultural Highlights: Group trips may include visits to Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, a flight on the London Eye, a day trip to Bath and Stonehenge, and a West End theatre performance.
- Centrally Located Housing: In London, you will be living in centrally located housing with other program participations. Public transportation will be easy to access from your accommodations.