London’s rich history provides depth to every field—be it film, research, or business—as well as an English speaking population that makes navigating the cultural difference of your internship dandy!
Interning in England gives you the opportunity to explore your field of interest from a new cultural and a new temporal perspective. Interning in England is a particularly strong location for Education, Business, and Marketing, and Film and Media. All applicants should be aware that internships in England are very competitive and strong educational and experiential background are advised.
London is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world and any intern will
immediately notice the great diversity found within the city. London residents and visitors alike hail from around the world and combined speak over 300 languages. Don't be surprised if during your first days in London you are asked for directions; as you simply cannot tell a local from a foreigner.
- Receive personalized advising on career opportunities, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Highlights included a double decker bus tour and tour of Notting Hill.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students, and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.