Internship in London, UK - Marketing, Fashion, Business

Internship in London, UK - Marketing, Fashion, Business

The Internship London program offers students the opportunity to explore different career paths related to their field of study by interning at a company in England.

The program offers a unique way to acquire professional qualifications and to enhance the skills and knowledge of qualified trainees in their fields while benefiting from first-hand exposure to French culture and business practices.

Study Abroad Europe offers training placements in the following occupational categories:

• Event Management
• Education
• Graphic/Web Design
• Information Technology

*Duration: 4, 8, 10 or 12 weeks or more
*Location: UK, City: London and Exeter, Plymouth, Torbay (English Riviera)
*Salary: Non paid internship and paid internships.

• Guaranteed Internship Placement!
  • Internship in your career filed!
  • Internship duration form 2 to 12 months!
  • Fast enrollment process! Most of the candidates get placed in 1- 2 weeks!
  • Very affordable!
Economics
Tourism
Resume
Weekly Hours
Internship Search and Placement.
Personal Interview by phone or Skype
Full assistance and ongoing support
Airport transfer on arrival
Orientation upon arrival
Arrange interview with the host employer

Yes, this is possible. All depend how you perform on your internship and if the company likes you. Also while you are there you can apply for any positions and go for interviews.

Dina
San Francisco, California

a great internship program.

When my junior year came around, I was looking for an internship and stumbled upon this one. I was not planning on going abroad, but after some encouragement from my parents, I decided to look into it.

I was accepted into the internship program for finance students, and it was wonderful, challenging, and even fun. The people I met challenged me and encouraged me. I loved being in London, and everyone I met casually or worked with was wonderful.

I did not know what to expect, but this experience was better than I ever could have predicted. I've met a lot of people and even though they aren't from my home country, I have no doubt that they will help me along in my career.

Housing was great and everything was really organized. I was very comfortable and had every resource that I needed. I never felt like I was on my own. I cannot wait to return to England to visit some of the new people I've made friends with.

Kevin
Sydney

My internship has helped me to prepare for my career in hospitality

I knew that my hospitality degree would bring me all over the world eventually, but I was absolutely desperate to go abroad for an internship before beginning my career.

I chose London because I wanted to ease my way into things at another English speaking country. I'm working on my confidence with other languages, and I didn't want to be entirely out of my element language wise.

There was no shortage of learning experiences during this internship. I'm not sure if I've ever worked harder or had more fun in my life. Everyone here was great; the entire thing was the experience of a lifetime. I pushed myself and achieved more than I thought possible. At the end of the day, feeling that the people I was working with were proud of my progress was worth a lot.

Now that I'm back in the US, I am reinvigorated about making a great career for myself. I think that everyone should try to go abroad for study and internship experiences, if possible.

Samantha
Los Angeles, CA USA

I interned here... And now I'm MOVING to London!

I applied for this internship along with my first, second, and third choice internships back in the states. When I did not get into any of those internships, I was almost a little let down. I got my acceptance into this internship and reluctantly went forward; I wasn't sure that I wanted to do it. However, accepting this internship was a moment that changed my life forever.

I completed an internship in marketing last year, and it was fantastic. The people I've worked with, the mentorship I've received and the follow through my mentors went through to help me in my career was great. I learned more than I expected and I actually found a job as a result.

I'm actually returning to London in a couple of months and I cannot wait to see the people I lived and worked with again! Everyone was really kind and helpful to me. I would highly suggest applying for this internship. I almost didn't, and I cannot believe it. Everything from housing to administration of the program was perfect for me.

Cathy
New York City

Great program

I have always wanted to do an internship in London, and have tried unsuccessfully many times. When this program was recommended to me, I contacted them and was assured I could get placed rather quickly. In less than 2 weeks, I was granted a paid internship in my field and I was able to stay for 3 months. The housing was spectacular and the whole program was very affordable. I would definitely recommend this experience to others who are looking to travel and work in their field of study.

Study Abroad Europe programs offer a variety of options in Italy, France, Greece, Spain, UK and the Czech Republic. This provider specializes in preparing excellent programs for students studying in the fields of Hospitality Management, Culinary art, Baking and Pastry art and in General Business,