Summer 2018 Internships with Global Experiences

Global Experiences' Summer 2018 International Internship Programs provide you a tremendous opportunity to gain invaluable work experience in London, Barcelona, Dublin, Paris, Florence, Milan, Sydney, Stockholm, Washington D.C., and New York City!

With an international internship, you differentiate yourself from your peers with real-world skills and professional experience, and immerse yourself in a new global culture. Join Global Experiences' community of over 7,000 alumni by taking the first step toward an unforgettable international internship.

Are you ready for a summer of a lifetime?!

• Personalized attention and individualized support from the first phone call to the end of your internship. We work to fully understand your career interests and internship goals.
  • Award-winning career development program, resume and interview prep, and one-on-one career coach.
  • Centrally located housing with 24/7 on-site staff in each location, and coordinated social events and travel excursions.
  • Employer connections for guaranteed and unparalleled internship placements. for Unparalleled Placements
  • Earn credit from your own University, from our School of Record, or one of our Partner Schools!

Helmi

GE in London was the perfect way to spend my summer.

I interned at Solace Women's Aid in London thanks to Global Experiences this summer and I loved it. My internship was perfect for me and GE was there if I needed support or help with anything, which luckily I did not. They really simplified the process of finding the internship and finding housing, and even planned a few fun social events and excursions throughout the two months I was in London with them too. If anyone is on the fence about GE, I would definitely tell them that they are legitimate and interning through them will provide immense professional and personal development.

Cody

Dublin Summer 2017

My experience in Dublin changed my life! I grew not only personally but professionally as well! This experience showed me that putting my self out there will lead me to places and opportunities that I couldn't even imagine! Global experience advisors were helpful and didn't baby us. If I didn't anything they were good with communicating back as fast as they could! I will never forget my experience, and I would recommend it to anyone! Great experience!!

Siobhan

Going Back for More

I am a huge fan of Global Experiences, so much so that I've now done two summers with them in London! I've always had the need to explore, yet I knew that I needed to spend my Junior and Senior summers doing internships to prepare me for the future, so interning abroad seemed like the perfect solution. I've had great experiences both times, most significantly in my placements. I'm a Business student looking to enter the entertainment industry and I wasn't sure what would be available for me abroad, but GE found two really great internships that helped me to develop skills in management, production and even video editing that I never expected. I learned so much about myself, my work and how I fit into the industry that I've even altered my career path and I'm more excited than ever about the future.

Global Experiences isn't just an internship, it's the whole package. It can be a little intimidating moving across the world to work in a place you may never have been before with a culture that is unfamiliar to you, but GE is really good at preparing you and being supportive throughout the experience. You're with a group of people that are all going through the same thing, and you help build each other up so that you all have the best possible time. The events are also geared towards helping you integrate into the local culture which is so important if you want to get the most out of your experience.

I would (and I have) recommend friends to do this program, as I can't really see the last two summers being any more wonderful!
Cheers GE!

Jacqueline

An Experience of A Lifetime

This past summer was one I could never forget! My internship taught me so much about my major and even gave me the opportunity to come back and work for them. It was so amazing being able to work in another country because I learned so much beyond the office! The Global Experiences staff was incredibly helpful and supportive along the way. :) I would recommend this experience to anybody looking for growth in their major and personally!

About Global Experiences

Global Experiences believes that everyone deserves a career they love, and their mission is to help young people find their paths sooner in life. Global Experiences internship programs open doors for young people to enrich their lives personally and...