Summer 2019 Internships with Global Experiences

Intern Abroad in the summer and have a life changing travel experience while gaining valuable work experience in any of our 12 host cities. You could immerse yourself in the culture of London, Barcelona, Dublin, Paris, Florence, Milan, Sydney, Stockholm, Washington D.C., New York City, or San José.

With an international internship, you’ll gain the professional experience and real-world skills that get you hired faster. At Global Experiences, we find and tailor your internship to fit your background and future goals. For over a decade we’ve been helping young professional and students have incredible experiences all around the world.

Come have your own global experience and have an international internship that you’ll never forget.

Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, and more. All internships are unpaid as it is difficult to be paid in a foreign country.

• Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to find a high-quality internship that matches your background and future goals.
  • Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
  • Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your cover letter and resume. We also prepare you for any interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
  • Centralized Housing: Your housing will be centrally located in your host city. Staff available 24/7 are in every one of our host cities. Our staff also host various day trips and social events during the course of your internship.
  • School Credit: Depending on what college you attend you may be able to get a whole semester’s worth of credit. We work with dozens of schools to help students get the credit they deserve.

Helmi

GE in London was the perfect way to spend my summer.

I interned at Solace Women's Aid in London thanks to Global Experiences this summer and I loved it. My internship was perfect for me and GE was there if I needed support or help with anything, which luckily I did not. They really simplified the process of finding the internship and finding housing, and even planned a few fun social events and excursions throughout the two months I was in London with them too. If anyone is on the fence about GE, I would definitely tell them that they are legitimate and interning through them will provide immense professional and personal development.

Cody

Dublin Summer 2017

My experience in Dublin changed my life! I grew not only personally but professionally as well! This experience showed me that putting my self out there will lead me to places and opportunities that I couldn't even imagine! Global experience advisors were helpful and didn't baby us. If I didn't anything they were good with communicating back as fast as they could! I will never forget my experience, and I would recommend it to anyone! Great experience!!

Siobhan

Going Back for More

I am a huge fan of Global Experiences, so much so that I've now done two summers with them in London! I've always had the need to explore, yet I knew that I needed to spend my Junior and Senior summers doing internships to prepare me for the future, so interning abroad seemed like the perfect solution. I've had great experiences both times, most significantly in my placements. I'm a Business student looking to enter the entertainment industry and I wasn't sure what would be available for me abroad, but GE found two really great internships that helped me to develop skills in management, production and even video editing that I never expected. I learned so much about myself, my work and how I fit into the industry that I've even altered my career path and I'm more excited than ever about the future.

Global Experiences isn't just an internship, it's the whole package. It can be a little intimidating moving across the world to work in a place you may never have been before with a culture that is unfamiliar to you, but GE is really good at preparing you and being supportive throughout the experience. You're with a group of people that are all going through the same thing, and you help build each other up so that you all have the best possible time. The events are also geared towards helping you integrate into the local culture which is so important if you want to get the most out of your experience.

I would (and I have) recommend friends to do this program, as I can't really see the last two summers being any more wonderful!
Cheers GE!

Jacqueline

An Experience of A Lifetime

This past summer was one I could never forget! My internship taught me so much about my major and even gave me the opportunity to come back and work for them. It was so amazing being able to work in another country because I learned so much beyond the office! The Global Experiences staff was incredibly helpful and supportive along the way. :) I would recommend this experience to anybody looking for growth in their major and personally!

About Global Experiences

Global Experiences believes that everyone deserves a career they love, and their mission is to help young people find their paths sooner in life. Global Experiences internship programs open doors for young people to enrich their lives personally and...