CEA Internships in Aix-en-Provence

Apply by 3/28/2019 and get a $1,000 flight voucher!

Allow yourself to experience cultures in parts of the world you’ve only ever dreamt of. Take this opportunity to make this your life. Apply for a Summer or Fall ‘19 program by March 28, 2019, and get up to $1000 in flight vouchers toward study or internship programs abroad.

Located just 19 miles north of Marseille, the country’s second-largest city and primary commercial port, Aix-en-Provence is a small city in the south of France with tree-lined boulevards, historical public squares, artisanal shops, cafés, restaurants, and over 20 fountains that reflect the city’s origin as Roman spa town. CEA Internships Abroad Aix-en-Provence offers a range of internship placements that provide hands-on, practical experience.

Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Marketing, finance, social media, library science, bookselling, retail goods, travel, cloud computing, graphic design, and global transportation and shipping.

To learn more about Aix-en-Provence, click the “Visit Site” button and see what CEA has waiting for you!

• Strong Academics
  • A Focus on Small- & Medium-Sized Enterprises
  • An Individualized Placement Process
  • Affordable, Convenient Options

Hi Nathaniel, for more information on our CEA Internship Abroad programs, plase visit our internships page: https://www.ceastudyabroad.com/internships/program-options And here is the application process with additional information: https://www.ceastudyabroad.com/internships/application-proc… You can also contact us at CEA: Email us at [email protected] Call us at 1.800.266.4441 Text us at...

Meghan

Summer in Aix-en-Provence

This past summer, I studied abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France for six weeks. I lived in a homestay with a divorced mother and her 20 year old daughter. Shortly after landing in France, I was welcomed by Alexia and her mom, Karen. They were so warm and welcoming and made me feel at home which is exactly what I needed since I was 4,000 miles away from home and everything I have ever known for the very first time. My first night in Aix was very overwhelming and kind of rough because my host family spoke almost no English and I speak very little French. I felt a million times better just the next morning, when I saw Karen again and met Nancy and fellow students. Throughout the six weeks, I knew there was always someone to talk to in the CEA office, which was conveniently located just around the corner from school. I totally recommend CEA to someone who is interested in studying abroad. In addition to their absolutely exceptional staff, both throughout the application process and onsite in Aix, they also offered several excursions that other study abroad programs did not have. We had an all day excursion at the beautiful village, Les Baux-de-Provence, as well as smaller activities within Aix, like wine tasting and soap making. We even had an amazing farewell dinner a few days before our program ended. Some advice I have for a student who is about to embark on their study abroad experience is to get involved with everything and take total advantage of everything that CEA and their school has to offer. I would also suggest to not be hard on yourself if you are experiencing culture shock. It may take a little bit for you to get adjusted and just because someone is adjusting faster than you, doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you! Studying abroad with CEA was an amazing and life changing experience that I would recommend to everyone. I cannot imagine having gone abroad any other way!

The only thing I did not 100% enjoy about my experience was living in a homestay with a family that spoke no English. I know not everyone speaks English in France but not being able to communicate with my host mom became incredibly frustrating some days.

About CEA Study Abroad

With 23 destinations across 13 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and...