- Our internship programs are affordable - many of our internships are PAID and we offer scholarships!
- We work closely with an array of partner organizations to place participants in customized professional internships that meet their individual goals and career interests.
- Cultural Vistas offers the opportunity to enroll in language classes to make sure you're confident in your German skills before you get started interning.
- We offer help drafting a Lebenslauf (German resume), plus a cultural immersion and orientation seminar upon arrival in Germany.
- Once you get back home, we'll give you re-entry information and tips on marketing international experience to U.S. employers.
The Cultural Vistas Internship Program in Germany provides students the chance to improve their German language skills and experience life and culture abroad while gaining valuable professional work experience.
Our personalized internship placements are available in a variety of fields and are tailored to students' specific skill sets, ambitions, and career aspirations.
Students can be placed in locations all over Germany. Most internships are 3-12 months in length, with flexible start dates.
While many internships are paid, those who receive unpaid placements are eligible to receive scholarship funding from us.