COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Intern Abroad HQ has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Take the opportunity to develop your career readiness with an internship in the historical city of Athens. Intern Abroad HQ offers extensive Medical placements at this destination and are ideal for those who are studying at a pre-med level. Alternatively, those with an interest in the global wine industry and production have the opportunity take a part in a Viticulture internship program located in and around the city itself.
Each internship is tailored to your suited skills and level of study. Internships can be taken at any time during the year, with only a minimum duration of 2 weeks. Internships start every Monday, of each month and we work with you every step of the way in preparation for your placement.
Intern Abroad HQ focuses on a reflective learning framework, so while you're gaining hands-on experience abroad, you will still have tangible reflection work to cement your experience.
- Take part in an entry-level internship program from just 2 weeks.
- Choose when you want to join, with start dates available every Monday.
- Receive 24/7 in-country support and undergo pre-departure training.
- Attend Greek language lessons, which are available to those looking for an immersive experience.
- Develop your résumé and acquire soft skills for employability through a guided reflection course.