Design real solutions, develop real policies, build real products with our internship partners in India.
The Global Leader Inme will take participants on a journey to develop leadership, entrepreneurial and cultural skills necessary to thrive in multiple cultural contexts through adventure based learning, internships in rural and urban India and exploring cultural intelligence.
Week 1 + 2 // You begin your journey with a trek into the Himalayas - here the focus is upon the self and pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone - after all this is where real learning takes place. Our team of instructors will be your guides as you venture into the mountains, cook in the open air and sleep under the stars.
Week 3 - 8 // We then fly you to your internship destination in New Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai. You could be supporting an education project with Magic Bus, marketing an app based product with LookUp or teaching grade 7 children at Pathways World School.
View Program Information
- Adventure based learning: 5-10 day Trek to Chandrataal in the Himalayas
- Internship Placement: with our partners across multiple industries in New Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai
- Accommodation: in tents during the trek and 3 bedroom flat or guest house – all amenities included
- Transport: Airport pick up, flights and road transport to trek start point and internship placement
- Pastoral care/Practical Assistance 24/7
- Welcome pack: mobile phone with Indian sim pre loaded with staff contact details, city maps, metro card preloaded with 200 INR, mini first aid kit
- Workshops: include exploring self-awareness, the art of communication, group dynamics and individual behavior, leadership skills to get the best out of others led by our facilitators with an expertise in experiential learning theory and behavioral psychology