Our India experiential development programs are based in Bhubaneswar, also known as the ‘Temple City’ or the ‘Smart City’, as it strives to reach sustainable development goals whilst maintaining and celebrating the rich history and culture. Build socially beneficial business solutions in collaboration with the local community for sustainable and scalable impact.
Students who choose this internship have the opportunity to develop specific soft and hard skills to compete in the global market, including working as part of a team on social impact programs, complex problem solving, and leadership.
Select from one of our India-based social impact projects, including renewable energy infrastructure; fuel sustainability and optimization; and agricultural consulting and food security.
- Collaborate and build meaningful connections with local Indian communities through a cultural immersion that ensures the delivery of socially viable solutions that actually improves quality of life.
- Explore the integration of exponential technologies, such as data-driven AI consulting, for scalable and sustainable social change at a grass-roots level.
- Engage with one of the most unique areas and cultures in India, being both sustainably focused whilst maintaining its traditions and heritage
- 24/7 support and training from experienced leaders, staff and external partners who are highly trained in risk and safety management, facilitating personal and professional growth, and business development.
- Learn and apply a range of industry-standard entrepreneurial and innovative methodologies and skills such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup and experience applying them to a real world context.