Dublin provides an incredible backdrop for international internships! Over the last decade, numerous international corporations have opened operations in Ireland. As the U.K. prepares to leave the European Union, Ireland will remain, becoming the only English-speaking country in the EU. What's your field of interest? Business? Marketing? Veterinary medicine? Museum curation? Tourism? Law? Whatever the case, check with us to see the opportunities you have to gain great international experience in what may become your favorite city!
- Dublin is an exciting, multicultural city with a young vibrant community and exciting entertainment and networking opportunities.
- With Dublin's rapidly changing economy, opportunities to gain that experience in an emerging market are readily available.
- Ireland as a whole is restructuring and companies are reevaluating their practices to increase their competitive edge in the world market, making this an exciting time to be an intern.
- Various housing options can be tailored to your needs whether you are interested in fully immersing yourself in Irish culture with a host family, or living in a posh apartment in the heart of Temple Bar.
- International experience is a vital component to a well-rounded resume in a rapidly globalizing economy. An internship in Ireland will make you a more competitive candidate in the job market at home. Plus, many universities will even offer scholarships