- Customized internships! We know you didnt travel all the way to Rome to scoop gelato, so we ensure you are placed in a quality internship that will maximize your internship experience.
- Flexible dates! You can intern for the summer, or enroll in a longer semester internship, or varying amounts in between. We know traveling overseas can be a difficult process, and we ensure you have all the flexibility and support possible.
- Location! Authentic pizza, theater, nightlife, spectacular museums, and dozens of tourist spots to explore! You will never run out of things to do in Rome.
- Travel throughout Europe! Take a weekend trip to France, Spain, or anywhere you wish! Traveling throughout Europe is relatively easy, and you will have the flexibility to make the most out of your time abroad.
- Experience! Leave Rome with a glowing resume. Your internship in an international setting is sure to set you apart from other applicants in all future job applications!
Travel with CISabroad and intern in Rome to experience the best of personal and professional development, enhance your Italian language skills, and dive in the culture of the "Eternal City!" Work with Italians in a broad range of fields from culinary to communications, marketing to museum management. Discover the ancient city of Rome while boosting your resume with international experience. Internships run year-round with most interns working 8 to 12 weeks.