CISabroad - Intern in Rome

Visit Rome for a week and you’ll see the most famous sites, like the Colosseum and Pantheon. Live and work in Rome for a semester, and you’ll learn how to order your espresso, you’ll meet your Italian neighbors, and you’ll know the best short cuts home (inevitably walking by those same famous sites!). The Intern in Rome program with CISabroad is the best way to experience Italian culture, enhance your language skills, and advance your future career. We’ll tailor your internship to match your goals and interests. If you tire of Rome (unlikely), you can easily travel throughout Italy and to other incredible European destinations. With the CISabroad 360° Networking Toolkit, you’ll receive business cards, résumé coaching, a completion certificate, and more!

• Diverse internship placement working alongside Italians
  • Weekend excursions—two-day trips included
  • Comprehensive Italian language classes
  • Weekly cultural activities
  • 24/7 on-site support

Melissa

Intern in Rome

Interning in Rome was definitely an experience I will remember for the rest of my life. As a Sophomore in college, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Interning truly helped me discover the right career path for me. I hope to live and work abroad, so this experience gave me a taste of what that might be like. I developed so many skills by working abroad, including professional workplace skills, critical thinking, formal writing, research, etc. Outside of the workplace, I was able to gain the confidence to live on my own abroad, which is something I was nervous about as a young woman who had never travelled alone. The CISabroad staff were so incredibly lovely. They were always there to help me. Rome is so easy to fall in love with. I truly felt like I was living in a fantasy world. Everywhere you look is breathtaking, and there's always a new area to explore. I also fell in love with Italian culture, especially how genuinely friendly people are. I miss living and working in Italy each and every day.

Melanie

CISabroad Italy intern

I was working at a refugee center this summer in Rome, Italy. This internship was through CISabroad. My onsite staff was immensely caring and thoughtful. I always felt safe! I was also constantly in touch with them as we had weekly events scheduled with other interns in the area. This was a great experience and if it wasn't for CISabroad I wouldn't have had such a life changing experience. I recommend CISabroad to all my friends.

The offsite coordinators could have been more prompt in responding and could have given us more information about the program we were going to endure.

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...