CEA Internships in Florence

The Wine Shop
Internship Abroad in Florence, Italy
Internship Abroad in Florence, Italy
Florence, Italy

From fashion houses to design companies to major wine labels, Florence hosts world-renowned brands, small and family businesses, and traditional artisan workshops. The CEA Florence Center offers a variety of learning opportunities in English and Italian that allow you to explore the city with your professors as guides. CEA Internships Abroad Florence offers a range internship placements that provide hands-on, practical experience to help you enhance your résumé and rise above the competition.

Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Art history, museum studies, vintage clothing design, marketing, culinary arts, public relations, graphic design, health, camera and sports optics technology, and travel/tourism.

To learn more about Florence, click the “Visit Site” button above and see what CEA has waiting for you!

• Strong Academics
  • A Focus on Small- & Medium-Sized Enterprises
  • An Individualized Placement Process
  • Affordable, Convenient Options

Apply by 10/3/2019 and get a $1,000 flight voucher!

Allow yourself to experience cultures in parts of the world you’ve only ever dreamt of. Take this opportunity to make this your life. Apply by October 3, 2019, and get up to $1000 in flight vouchers toward study or internship programs abroad.

CEA Scholarships
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid

Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.

$400 - $3,000

Haley

Choose CEA Internship

It was an incredible. I learned so much about myself and what I want to do with my life. Being apart of the internship program and understanding the Italian working culture is something I will keep with me for the rest of my life. The administration is incredible here. We all got together and hosted a thanksgiving meal the day before thanksgiving. They also recommended several restaurants and places you must see while you are here. There are incredibly friendly and make you feel at home. I made sure to fully immerse myself in the Italian culture. I went to places that locals frequently visited and where there were a few Americans.

Anthony

Dove Right In!

The point of a study abroad experience is to dive into the culture of the place you are in, right? CEA's internship program in my opinion is the best way to do that, hands down. First off, with CEA I got to live in an apartment in the city of Florence. I had Italian neighbors. I had to find the local bread shops, meat shops, cheese shops, grocery stores, wine stores, etc.. I had to walk through the city every day to get to my classes and my internship. I got to live the life of an Florentine, Truly! On top of that, all of my classes with CEA were culturally based, hence the name: Cultural Experiences Abroad! Every class had something to do with Italian culture! This was all so great and offered such a great opportunity to emerge yourself into the Italian culture. Unfortunately not all of my classmates did this though. There were people who still only hung around American establishments with their American friends. It was the internship for me that really made the difference in cultural emersion. I worked in a small Italian business with Italians. I learned how Italian business functions and I made friends and connections with actual Italians! This was the best part of my experience abroad and I plan to keep in touch and see the people I worked with out there again! Maybe this could also open up some job opportunities for me some day!

Read my full story