• Italy

Program Details

Summer Year Round
Age Max

Pricing

Notice: the tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations. AIP offers 3 types of internship packages designed to fulfill the needs of all our program participants. Placement Package, the most basic package, includes customized internship placement, visa assistance, and 24/7 emergency assistance. Standard Package is an upgraded version of the Placement Package but includes fully furnished accommodation, transportation cards, SIM card, airport pickup, and language courses. Signature Package includes every benefit from the Standard Package, monthly trips to explore your host country, gym membership, and access to networking events.
What's Not Included
Airfare
May 11, 2022
0 travelers are looking at this program

Discover the world’s most beautiful country, Italy, and all its glorious tourism, pharmaceutical, art, and textile industry to refine your skills and acquire more! Gain cultural competence with our internship program, that is fully tailored towards the organizations of your choice: whether they be global companies, local start-ups, or non-governmental organizations! Seize this opportunity to explore professional work-life in Europe’s most scenic country. Become a part of AIP’s international community today!

Program Highlights

• 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Rene

Grazie mille Italia!

I’ve been to Italy many times in the past, I’ve sort of considered it to be my second home because of how familiar everything is. Italy is one of my favourite places and I would one day love to live there. So I thought the best way to get that experience is by doing an internship, that way I get an idea of what its like.

When I arrived in Italy, I felt like I was sort of home again. I love the country so much that I even learned how to speak Italian so I was really excited to use it. I did an engineering internship for 4 months and it was a great experience. My company really involved me so I learned a lot throughout my 4 months. It went so well that my supervisor recommended me to industry experts in Italy!

One of the best parts was of course the cuisine. Being a big foodie, you can imagine how someone like me would go crazy in Italy. So when I came back my parents were a little shocked, to say the least! Definitely put on a few kilos but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

My 4 months in Italy were very insightful and extremely rewarding. Not only did I get an idea of what it is like to work in one of my favourite countries, but the future looks promising. Grazie mille AIP for helping me secure a great place to intern, grazie mille to my wonderful colleagues and supervisor and of course grazie Italia! Ci si vede di nuovo!