We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
GVI’s Business Internships are the perfect opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience, especially if you are a student majoring in:
- business management,
- human resources,
- marketing or
- international relations students
Business Interns can look forward to using their theoretical training skills to work in a local community with developing entrepreneurs, assisting them with developing their microenterprise businesses by:
- running hands-on, educational workshops on microenterprise business skills,
- conducting business training initiatives and
- mentoring and guiding small business owners
To apply or find out more about the value of the internships, follow the link below.
An international internship is a great way to gain work experience, boost your resume, explore a new culture and way of life while contributing to global issues across a variety of fields.
Come develop your teamwork and leadership skills as your immerse yourself in an insightful internship in the cultural country of Laos.
We currently only offer one internship in Laos: a valuable Teaching Internship providing a training period of 12 weeks where you'll be working Monday - Friday at a school in Luang Prabang. You'll be teaching English and managing volunteer teaching projects. Not only will you gain relevant work experience, but you'll be positively contributing to the local community.
- Short Term Teaching Internship in Laos: Work with the local community, teach English and kick-start your career in education. Stay in the beautiful Luang Prabang, UNESCO Heritage listed city, soaking up the culture and helping to develop the community. This internship in Laos offers you a chance to gain practical teaching experience while steering your career in the right direction.