Projects Abroad internships in Mexico

Projects Abroad Medical Interns in Mexico checking up on patients
Projects Abroad Medical Interns in Mexico checking up on patients

Make an impact in the local communities by joining one of our internships in General Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Journalism, International Development, Veterinary Medicine, Social Work or Business. Put your skills to good use and make a long-lasting impact in a community in need!

Visit the website for details.

Help us Preserve & Save the Amazon Rainforest in Peru!

🌍 Discover the award-winning Taricaya Ecological Reserve ⭐ Add valuable skills to your resume 📅 Available from 1 to 52 weeks

Wake up to the sounds of the jungle & explore the beauty of the Amazon rainforest. On our rainforest conservation program, you'll work with our team of experts to help rehabilitate wild animals & preserve this unique ecosystem for future generations.

Discover more & Apply!

Popular Programs

Work at a consulting firm in Guadalajara and gain invaluable business experience to boost your CV

Gain work experience by learning directly from dentists and participating in dental outreaches.

Gain practical physiotherapy experience by working at a hospital or with disabled children.

Jamie

Medical Internship with Projects Abroad

Visiting Mexico and participating in the medical internship through Projects Abroad was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had! As a high school student, I was able to see and do things I never thought I would be able to. During my stay, not only was I given the opportunity to tour the city of Guadalajara, I was able to work alongside doctors and nurses at local hospitals and observe several patients. In regards to the program itself, Projects Abroad provides the best service; I had a wonderful project coordinator who made sure I was always safe and getting the resources I needed in order to get the most out of this once in a lifetime experience!