Projects Abroad Internships in Mexico

Make an impact in the local communities by joining one of our internships in General Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Journalism, International Development, Veterinary Medicine, Social Work or Business. Put your skills to good use and make a long-lasting impact in a community in need!

Visit the website for details.

New Gap Semester Programs!

🌍 Cultural Exchange ⭐ Experiential Learning 📅 6 weeks+

Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!

Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.

Popular Programs

Business Internship in Mexico

Work at a consulting firm in Guadalajara and gain invaluable business experience to boost your CV

Dentistry Internship in Mexico

Gain work experience by learning directly from dentists and participating in dental outreaches.

Physiotherapy Internship in Mexico

Gain practical physiotherapy experience by working at a hospital or with disabled children.

Jamie

Medical Internship with Projects Abroad

Visiting Mexico and participating in the medical internship through Projects Abroad was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had! As a high school student, I was able to see and do things I never thought I would be able to. During my stay, not only was I given the opportunity to tour the city of Guadalajara, I was able to work alongside doctors and nurses at local hospitals and observe several patients. In regards to the program itself, Projects Abroad provides the best service; I had a wonderful project coordinator who made sure I was always safe and getting the resources I needed in order to get the most out of this once in a lifetime experience!