Projects Abroad internships in Mexico

Make an impact in the local communities by joining one of our internships in General Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Journalism, International Development, Veterinary Medicine, Social Work or Business. Put your skills to good use and make a long lasting impact in a community in need!

Visit website for details.

Jamie

Medical Internship with Projects Abroad

Visiting Mexico and participating in the medical internship through Projects Abroad was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had! As a high school student, I was able to see and do things I never thought I would be able to. During my stay, not only was I given the opportunity to tour the city of Guadalajara, I was able to work alongside doctors and nurses at local hospitals and observe several patients. In regards to the program itself, Projects Abroad provides the best service; I had a wonderful project coordinator who made sure I was always safe and getting the resources I needed in order to get the most out of this once in a lifetime experience!

About Projects Abroad

Projects Abroad is a global organization formed around the need for gap year programs abroad designed for students taking a break from studying. Since its inception, Projects Abroad has expanded to offer high school volunteer programs, and a vast...