• Online
4 weeks
Industry
Advertising Art History Business Communications Computer Science Education Engineering Film History International Business Journalism Marketing Media Relations Public Health Public Policy Startups Technology +7

Program Details

Fall Spring Summer Winter Year Round

Pricing

We arrange 4-week and up to 12-weeks for internship placements. If you require a longer placement, please contact us - we may be able to help!

We offer scholarships up to €400 off the programme price. They are competitive, so act quickly!
What's Included (Extra)

- Guaranteed internship placement
- One-to-one support from supervisor
- Application, cover letter and résumé guidance
- Remote support
- Virtual orientation
- Virtual cultural immersion
- Certificate of completion
- Alumni network

What's Not Included (Extra)

- Laptop/computer
- Webcam
- Internet access
- Headphones with microphone

Oct 23, 2020
Oct 20, 2020

In a world that is changing by the day, set within a global crisis that is changing by the minute, the need for businesses to rely on technology and remote communication is critical. While the rest of the world is required to work from home where possible, this is your chance to gain real-life experience working as part of an essential remote team for a company that has had to do it out of necessity. Hone your technology skills while learning from people working in your field of interest.

Program Highlights

• Guaranteed internship placement with remote mentoring
  • Relevant remote work experience to enhance your resume for graduate school and the professional world.
  • Orientation and support for the duration of the programme
  • Get an international experience without having to travel
  • Weekly cultural highlights and virtual cultural immersion

Current Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings by Learn International.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.7
  • Platform 10
Matteo

International Education Internship

I absolutely loved my internship experience with Learn International. I developed a number of skills related to my career aspirations, as well as general (transferrable) skills. The team at Learn is wonderful, I always felt comfortable and as though my opinion was valued, which is incredibly important. Despite the internship being virtual, I learned so much about Ireland and Irish culture in the most authentic way possible given the circumstances. Thank you for everything! I highly recommend an internship with Learn International.

Charlotte

Fantastic Internship

I really enjoyed my internship with Learn International. They were a really nice team to work for and my manager was so helpful and supportive and always available on G chat for any questions. I would really recommend an internship with LI as I feel that I have gained some great experience of both marketing and of working in an office. Getting the chance to work virtually was also really great as it meant that I could work from home while I couldn't travel and now I have those skills for the future. 10/10 work experience!

Make sure to make the most of your time as an intern by just getting stuck in straight away. The internship goes so fast and you'll run out of time before you know so try and do the things you want to do as early as possible so that you can experience everything.
Sheila

Virtual Internship Spring 2020 Ireland

Due to Covid-19, my internship changed from in-person to remote. I was very happy that my internship placement worked with me to continue my internship and not postpone my initial plans. My virtual internship allowed me to gain knowledge and skills pertaining to my career plan. I was able to take on independent projects and feel apart of the company team. Communication was fluid with morning team calls, quick email responses, daily check ins with my supervisor and weekly check ins with company co-founders.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The most nerve-racking moment was during the COVID-19 outbreak. I was uncertain about my internship going forward. I was anticipating how this would effect my internship. I kept open communication with my supervisor and host company co-founders and expressed my interest to keep my internship. They were open about the change of continuing virtually and also answered all my questions about what a virtual internship will look like.