• Online

Program Details

Compensation
Unpaid
Academic Year Fall J-Term Maymester Spring Spring Break Summer Winter Year Round
Spanish

Pricing

Oct 20, 2021
Oct 19, 2021

Road2Argentina is an immersion abroad and virtual internships organization located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

We work with around 60 companies that provide meaningful tasks to help you build those skills and further your career.The companies recognise the importance of digital skills in the modern workplace, and share our passion for making internships more accessible.

VIRTUAL Internship

Students will gain valuable professional experience by participating in a virtual internship in an area of their choosing.

This program is a great for:
-Gain Quality work experience with great companies
-Develop the online skills that employers are looking for in todays job market
-CV-boosting reference/development report

Program Highlights

• Weekly Coaching Sessions and Virtual Spanish Classes (optional)
  • Virtual Social Meetings and Activities
  • Unlimited Access to platforms and online courses (Skilshare)
  • Resources to do remote work(Asana, Google Suite)
  • Coaching on interview techniques, online communication, CV building and more

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
david

Excellent experience!

The whole experience was amazing, the program was perfectly organized. I spent 8 weeks volunteering at a fantastic NGO in charge of finding housing solutions for families without access to decent housing. Communication was constant and fluid and I was able to learn a lot about Argentine culture. We had weekly meetings and all the time I felt very included and part of the organization. I learned a lot how to manage projects and groups of people.I definitely highly recommend the experience! I really wanted to know Argentina since David and Mateo shared a lot of information about the country: videos, podcasts, documentaries, music. I highly recommend doing programs in Argentina!

Sarah

Sarah Shafik- Leren

My experience with Leren Consulting was phenomenal. As a person who is from a completely different country and culture from the company, the Leren team made me feel at home. They always made sure to involve me in conversations and ensure that I understood correctly. In addition, the work I did was not only within my studies, but it was quite fun to do and complete and they were able to give me feedback on my stuff and even post it. I wish to work with Leren again because they foster a very healthy work environment and atmosphere.

What was your funniest moment?
We were on our Daily call which is all in Spanish. Usually I do not understand everything that is said. One day we were discussing birthdays and they called my name and asked when mine is. I thought they had asked when my internship was ending and gave them a completely wrong date, then realized they said "cumpleaños." We all laughed at my mistake and I told them my actual, correct birthday.
Jenna

Excellent!

This past summer, I interned virtually at Mensajeros de la Paz in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was a very enjoyable experience. Mateo and David from Road2Argentina (via World Endeavors), were very helpful in making sure that the placement was a good fit. I was always able to get a quick and detailed response from Matero and David. I also had great communication with my coordinators at Mensajeros de la Paz. Even with the remote aspect of this experience, I still feel as if this experience was extremely beneficial for my personal and professional growth. I would definitely recommend this program to others!

My advice would be to keep a calendar of due dates and assignments!