Online Internship in Buenos Aires - Choose Your Field

Road2Argentina is an immersion abroad and virtual internships organization located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

We work with around 60 companies that provide meaningful tasks to help you build those skills and further your career.The companies recognise the importance of digital skills in the modern workplace, and share our passion for making internships more accessible.

VIRTUAL Internship

Students will gain valuable professional experience by participating in a virtual internship in an area of their choosing.

This program is a great for:
-Gain Quality work experience with great companies
-Develop the online skills that employers are looking for in todays job market
-CV-boosting reference/development report

• Weekly Coaching Sessions and Virtual Spanish Classes (optional)
  • Virtual Social Meetings and Activities
  • Unlimited Access to platforms and online courses (Skilshare)
  • Resources to do remote work(Asana, Google Suite)
  • Coaching on interview techniques, online communication, CV building and more

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Jenna

Excellent!

This past summer, I interned virtually at Mensajeros de la Paz in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was a very enjoyable experience. Mateo and David from Road2Argentina (via World Endeavors), were very helpful in making sure that the placement was a good fit. I was always able to get a quick and detailed response from Matero and David. I also had great communication with my coordinators at Mensajeros de la Paz. Even with the remote aspect of this experience, I still feel as if this experience was extremely beneficial for my personal and professional growth. I would definitely recommend this program to others!

My advice would be to keep a calendar of due dates and assignments!