• Online

Compensation
Unpaid
Weekly Hours

Pricing

Fees with no credit awarded:
Online Internships: $945

Fees with credit awarded:
Online Internship: $1,245

Your home institution may be able to provide credit directly if it is an FIE partner institution. Or, FIE will provide a transcript from Drexel University, our School of Record, for the equivalent of 3 semester credits PER COURSE.

The $500 deposit is non-refundable.
Jul 07, 2020
Apr 08, 2021

A world of opportunities from home! Gain international work experience and learn online from wherever you are in the world. FIE Online offers online internships with both British and Irish companies, utilizing FIE's extensive network of internship sites we've built over the last 20 years. Enhance your intercultural and communication skills while working from home (available with/without academic credit for Fall 2020).

Online internships available in the following fields:

- Marketing, Advertising & Design
- Film & Video Editing
- Charity & Non-Profit
- Business Administration
- Communications & Journalism

FIE specializes in life-changing study abroad programs in the UK and Ireland. We are a values-driven community, invested in making a difference. We advance sustainable thinking, enabling students to positively impact their community, society, and the wider world. As a not-for-profit organization, we reinvest revenues to support students to flourish.

Program Highlights

• Online internships - build your resume without leaving home
  • One-to-one coaching sessions with your FIE Internship Mentor
  • Grow your global network from the comfort of home
  • Enhance your skills in project-based and remote working
  • Build your indepenence, self confience, and time management skills

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 7
Adam

FIE and Beagle Button Ldt

I loved my program from start to finish. Yes course work was challenging at some points but in the end it was so worth it and it really brings out the best in those who go with this program. There is so much to learn and do and see and try and I strongly believe that this program helped me with that. I was with Beagle Button Ltd and they are the nicest company of people I could have been placed with. So helpful when I struggled and always gave me work that was challenging but not so hard that no one could do it. I hope someone else has the chance to do what I did and have a great time learning about the workplace culture and learning more about business.

What was your funniest moment?
I was in a meeting with the CEOs of the company and a cat jumped up and made a mess of things but it was really cute and funny.