If you think that you can combine professional development with new career options (and a few fish and chips on the side), you’ve come to the right place. International internships are proven to be one of the most valuable rungs in the ladder you can climb towards your dream career. Get climbing!
Your studies (an FIE Key Course as well as electives) are paired with an FIE internship placement at a small-to-medium sized London company. You’ll also take the International Internship Course (IIC), which integrates your internship with classroom seminars, where you’ll reflect and analyze your work experience.eeds.
- London is your classroom! Using the city, your faculty will lead co-curricular activities to museums, theatre productions, brewerys, historic sites, and more to put classroom theory into practice.
- FIE offers engaging and varied coursework, taught by renowned faculty. Elective offerings include courses in arts, literature, theater, global business, history, politics, social science, media, communication, social justice and contemporary Britain.
- FIE's relationships with local organizations and businesses are unparalleled. The quality of our internship placements is consistently strong and well-matched to students' professional goals helping you build your skills and your resume.
- FIE offers a Service Internship pathway for those students who wish to pursue a professional experience in a not-for-profit or charity environment while giving back to the greater London community. Unlike a traditional internship, a student's primary focu
- The International Internship Course (IIC) provides students with the opportunity to ground their field-based internship experience with academic analysis and reflection. The IIC will help you channel your developing professional and cultural skills and pr
FIE Online internships available for Spring 2021!
Marketing, Advertising & Design
Film & Video Editing
Charity & Non-Profit
Communications & Journalism
Apply by October 15!