- London is your classroom! Using the city, your faculty will lead co-curricular activities to museums, theatre productions, brewerys, historic sites, and more to put classroom theory into practice.
- FIE offers engaging and varied coursework, taught by renowned faculty. Elective offerings include courses in arts, literature, theater, global business, history, politics, social science, media, communication, social justice and contemporary Britain.
- FIE's relationships with local organizations and businesses are unparalleled. The quality of our internship placements is consistently strong and well-matched to students' professional goals helping you build your skills and your resume.
- FIE offers a Service Internship pathway for those students who wish to pursue a professional experience in a not-for-profit or charity environment while giving back to the greater London community. Unlike a traditional internship, a student's primary focu
- The International Internship Course (IIC) provides students with the opportunity to ground their field-based internship experience with academic analysis and reflection. The IIC will help you channel your developing professional and cultural skills and pr
An international internship at FIE is a pre-professional, field-based experience coupled with coursework. It is a fantastic way for students to experience working life in another country, and to refine their future career goals and strengthen their resume. The study and intern program is available for the fall and spring semester (15.5 weeks), a shorter course (9-10.5 weeks) is offered during winter quarter or summer. FIE's Experiential Education Team evaluates a student's CV, coursework and experience carefully to ensure an appropriate match is made between the student's background and an organization's needs.