FIE London: Semester & Summer Internships and Study Programs
View Other Details
As a leading global center for arts, commerce, education, and entertainment, London offers endless potential for study abroad! FIE students use the entire city as a classroom, giving you the opportunity to explore museums, parks, and cultural centers to bring your academic coursework to life.
FIE London offers a variety of semester, quarter, and summer programs including:
Study & Internship
Study & Service Internship
All FIE programs include academic and residential student support, subsidized extra-curricular activities, and opportunities to explore all that London has to offer. The FIE Kensington Campus is set in one of London’s most attractive and desirable locations, providing a beautiful and historic living and learning environment for students. So wether you're exploring nearby Kensington Palace, perfecting your Tube journey to get to your internship, or scoring day tickets for Wimbledon, your time in London will be as exciting as it is life-changing!
Video and Photos
- London is your classroom! Using the city, your faculty will lead co-curricular activities to museums, theatre productions, brewerys, historic sites, and more to put classroom theory into practice.
- FIE's relationships with local organizations and businesses are unparalleled. The quality of our internship placements is consistently strong and well-matched to students' professional goals helping you build your skills and your resume.
- FIE offers engaging and varied coursework, taught by renowned faculty. Elective offerings include courses in arts, literature, theater, global business, history, politics, social science, media, communication, social justice and contemporary Britain.
- Live and learn in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city. Our student residences and learning center are situated in this well connected and vibrant area of London.
- Take advantage of FIE's subsidized events calendar, with affordable opportunities to visit The London Eye, the WB Harry Potter Experience, Wales adventure weekend, and more!
Response from FIE: Foundation for International Education
Hi Kara - great to hear you are enjoying your internship and London!
Our staff are readily available in Foundation House where your class sessions are (Academics Team, second floor and Experiential Education Team, fourth floor) and happy to set up an appointment with you to address your concerns around your International Internship Course and your British Life course. They can be reached at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively or just pop up before/between/after class.
Housing allocations are based on a variety of factors but our Residence Life team does their best to be fair to everyone. Overall South Kensington is a prime London postcode and a fantastic area to live in, I'm sure you'll agree!
Please get in touch with our teams so we can make the remaining portion of your summer internship the best it can be!