Affordable, flexible and meaningful online internships in Asia for students interested in business and sustainability careers.
Students can add value to their resume and enjoy the flexibility of working 15 to 40 hours per week for 6 to 12 weeks from anywhere on remote internship projects with inspiring companies and social enterprises that are making the world a better place! The internships are project-based & team-based and span a wide variety of industries and career fields. The internship also includes a course on "Skills for Global Citizenship", packed with interactive online lectures, professional and personal development workshops, virtual cultural tours and a speaker series. Syllabus can be shared with students / faculty in case students would like to apply for credit. Students will also receive full support before and during the internship with access to an exclusive alumni network and LinkedIn Group.
Rolling applications, with cohorts starting every week.
- Guaranteed placement with an inspiring organization on a meaningful, real-world projects that help students apply their competencies and develop new ones
- Online course on Skills for Global Citizenship, packed with workshops and inspiring content
- Enriching cultural content that immerses students in the local culture as much as physically possible in today's virtual world! Think virtual tours, online Bollywood dance sessions, cooking classes and much more!
- Outstanding career development support delivered by successful global professionals, many of whom are Ivy League graduates (incl. résumé review, certificate of completion and letter of reference from host company)
- Networking opportunities with your peer group, expert speakers, host company executives and alumni