Authentica: Virtual Internship eXperience

VIX testimonial - Charles Dedekam
VIX testimonial - Charles Dedekam
Virtual Internship eXperience by Authentica
Virtual Internship eXperience by Authentica

Affordable, flexible and meaningful online internships in Asia for students interested in business and sustainability careers.

Students can add value to their resume and enjoy the flexibility of working 15 to 40 hours per week for 6 to 12 weeks from anywhere on remote internship projects with inspiring companies and social enterprises that are making the world a better place! The internships are project-based & team-based and span a wide variety of industries and career fields. The internship also includes a course on "Skills for Global Citizenship", packed with interactive online lectures, professional and personal development workshops, virtual cultural tours and a speaker series. Syllabus can be shared with students / faculty in case students would like to apply for credit. Students will also receive full support before and during the internship with access to an exclusive alumni network and LinkedIn Group.

Rolling applications, with cohorts starting every week.

• Guaranteed placement with an inspiring organization on a meaningful, real-world projects that help students apply their competencies and develop new ones
  • Online course on Skills for Global Citizenship, packed with workshops and inspiring content
  • Enriching cultural content that immerses students in the local culture as much as physically possible in today's virtual world! Think virtual tours, online Bollywood dance sessions, cooking classes and much more!
  • Outstanding career development support delivered by successful global professionals, many of whom are Ivy League graduates (incl. résumé review, certificate of completion and letter of reference from host company)
  • Networking opportunities with your peer group, expert speakers, host company executives and alumni

Eric Andrew

Excellent Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience

My internship experience in Vietnam was fantastic. The Authentica team was extremely helpful and helped us to navigate through our journey in Hanoi. It was indeed a life-changing and eye-opening summer. I also had the honour of being able to establish very meaningful networks that I’m confident will be long lasting. The immersive experience of being able to work alongside with local industry professionals and experts was truly enlightening. I personally recommend this program to students looking for an unique cross-cultural opportunity to further both their professional and interpersonal skills in a global setting.

Aneta

Great experience!

I had an awesome experience during my internship in Pune, India and learned a great deal. This opportunity also allowed me to position myself for the next opportunity I took on, and remains as one of my favourite memories in the past 5 years!

Victoria

Incredible Experience

This was an experience that I cannot compare to anything else I have ever done.

Vietnam is a beautiful country and there are endless opportunities to immerse yourself in the culture and sight-see, but what made my trip even more special was the ability to work here and go to local places with my coworkers.

My project was very interesting and taught me how to manage stakeholders in another country - something I had not been exposed to previously.

The work I did was something that I always talk about in job interviews and I have found that it helps differentiate me from other candidates!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I think I would spend more time exploring Hanoi and fully take in my environment.
Holly

Internship in Hanoi, Vietnam

I completed an 8-week internship arranged by Authentica in Hanoi, Vietnam. The company organized transportation for myself and my colleagues too and from the airport, accommodation, work placements, and social dinners.

I had a phenomenal experience with Authentica! Ravi was extremely supportive throughout the entire work experience, always providing my team with value-added advice whenever we hit a roadblock.

Also, I landed a full-time job due to the experience I gained from this internship!

Be open-minded & explore outside your comfort zone