The Most Advanced Online Internship Programme Available Today

Virtual Interns

We are experts in remote working and we offer more professional development courses than any other internship provider. Today, Intern Leaders is looking for motivated individuals who want to increase their skills and kick-start their global career. We provide 100% customisable and affordable local and international internships that fit your timetable and start dates.

We are passionate about making local and international internships accessible and we work with companies that recognise the importance of remote skills in the workplace and will help you develop these skills during your programme.

You will choose the industry and our team of experienced professionals will be with you every step of the way, from the creation of your CV, to one-to-one coaching, to the completion of your internship. Plus, you’ll join an international network of like-minded individuals and be part of our valuable alumni programme for life.

• Fully customisable in every way. You choose the industry, start date, duration, professional coaching and more. All for the same price.
  • Boost your CV and employability with valuable work experience at one of our host organisations. Enjoy 24/7 support, virtual check-ins from our team as well as feedback sessions to monitor your growth.
  • Access our professional courses, seminars and coaching sessions during your programme. We offer the most in depth development course included in any virtual internship programme
  • Make the most of your available time and improve your remote working skills to prepare you for your future career
  • Get ready to benefit from interning at a company whilst enjoying the affordability and flexibility of remote work.

Izad

Great online work experience

I have just finished my first ever virtual engineering internship with Intern Leaders and I think it was one of the best decisions I've made, especially given the current COVID-19 situation.

My original plan had been to do an internship this summer, but when lockdown started, my friends and I were worried that we wouldn't be able to do anything useful or worthwhile. We all started researching online and we saw different courses and volunteering opportunities and internships. I chose this programme because I wanted to have the choice to do workshops and additional professional development, not just an internship.

In the end, the workshops were really helpful- I am very happy with my CV and my online profile in general. I think I've made some good friends through the programme (still only online for now) and Intern Leaders have made it clear that I can and should stay in touch with them as an alumni and that they will always be around to help.

Doing an online internship has been such a good way for time to fly by as we were stuck at home, but it's also been such a good confidence boost and CV boost.

I would love to do an international internship soon, perhaps next year, but if that's not possible then I would definitely consider doing another online internship in a different company.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
My first week was the most nerve-racking as I wasn't sure exactly what to expect from the company that Intern Leaders placed me with. I had been told what I would be working on and they had sent me tasks that I would be expected to do, but it's hard to imagine an online internship if you haven't done it before.

I found it hard to sleep the night before my first day, but actually it was probably less nerve-racking than doing an internship at an office. I was at home, I was working on my own laptop and when I logged onto my first call everyone was actually really friendly.

I overcame my nerves, by letting the team know that it was my first online internship and basically just making it clear that I wanted to learn, be useful and do as much as possible. It really helped.