Remote International Internships

The Absolute Remote Internship is a project-based internship experience that can be done from a remote location, without the need to be physically present at the office during office hours. You'll be completing your work without a commute and directly from your own laptop! The Remote Internship Program will allow you to market yourself to future employers, prove your worth remotely at no travel cost, and kick-start an international career from anywhere.

By selecting your internship focus, you can prioritize your program location or your industry of choice, by interning remotely with organizations in Spain, Canada, China, UK, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Japan or France with placements available in the following fields:

- Advertising
- Marketing
- Non Profit
- PR
- Real Estate

• All-year-round remote internship placement within your field
  • Flexible duration of internship (up to 16 weeks) and internship hours a week (20 to 30 hours)
  • Career Speaker Series and Career Development Workshops
  • Exclusive access to our guided experiential learning course
  • Cultural training and remote working tutorials

Remote Internships Now Available

Combine your studies, job or family commitments with a customizable remote internship, while growing your network from the comfort of your home. Make your resume shine, boost your employability and #GoGlobalFromAnywhere!

• Content 9.1
  • Engagement 8.9
  • Platform 9.9
  • Instruction 0
  • Academic Rigor 0
  • Job Assistance 0
Maria

Remote Internship in Paris

My experience interning with Absolute was amazing. I participated during these past two months in the Remote Internship Program, where I work remotely with an organization of the sector that I chose located in Paris. The staff of Absolute were great, always assisting me and making the experience feel personal and easy going.
The program gave me the opportunity to continue my studies at the same time that I was working internationally with an organization. I also had the chance to explore my career interest and goals that I want to set for the future.
I had such an amazing time working and having the guidances of Absolute, that I am applying for another internship for next semester.
The experience and knowledge that I gained during these past weeks is the start of my career life and I am forever grateful that Absolute Internship was the one that gave it to me.

Makissi

My Two Finance Internship with Absolute Internship

I would definitly recommend absolute internship to every student desiring to have an internship abroad. I truly enjoyed my two experiences with them the first being a finance Intership in London and the second one being a finance remote internship. The Absolute Internship was constently available and checking on me to make sure that my internship was doing great.
When you go abroad everything is design so that you don't have to stress about accomodation or transportation. They also organize cultural activities, presentations and visits.
Moreover, during the remote internship we had a platform with information about how to succeed our internship; and we had online share meetings to connect with the other interns. They match you with great companies that help grow towards your career goals.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
worked on a partnership deal(remote)
Visiting Scotland (London Internship)
Isabel

Remote Absolute Internship

My experience interning remotely abroad was overall quite enjoyable. I was initially shocked that my internship would be conducted in Spanish, requiring me to consistently communicate with my supervisors in the language in addition to translating, and writing up reports and presentations in Spanish, so I was grateful to have the chance to practice my Spanish in more professional settings. It was challenging to get used to the time difference and the different culture surrounding work as well, and at times there were issues with communication, and I found it difficult to complete absolute materials due to the remote format, however, overall the positive outweighs the negative.

Anna

Remote International Internships with Absolute Internship

I applied to this program because I wanted to build my resume and to grow both personally and professionally with an international experience. In this period of time traveling and going abroad could be difficult and this Remote Internship has been a really good solution. Thanks to this program I found an e-commerce and digital marketing internship at a London based luxury firm, being able to learn a lot, to grow and to begin building my career in the field I wanted to. I'm really satisfied with the help I had from Absolute Internship, as they helped me finding the perfect solution I was looking for, being always open to my needs.

Gerardo

Remote internship

I was a remote internship scholarship awardee and worked for a digital marketing agency based in London for 6 weeks. I do not have an academic background in Marketing, so it was a great opportunity for me to learn about the industry and gain valuable experience. The Absolute team were always available and managed to place me in a company really fast and in the city I was hoping for, since they took into consideration important aspects such as time zone difference. I really believe doing a remote internship is a very valuable experience to have nowadays and can really make you stand out from the rest of applicants for a job. Absolute Internship can really help make the process a lot easier and they work really hard to make your experience incredible.

They should organize an activity between the intern and the host company in order for them to get to know each other better and to interact.
Tegan

The internship at the perfect time

As a soon to be graduate when worldwide lockdown came into play I was personally scrambling to gain work experience. Absolute Internship's scholarship program allowed some meaning to be placed behind my university experience. I was able to be paired with a company relevant to my field which enabled career development including the development of time management skills.
Throughout this experience, I was able to develop a greater understanding of my career goals and this internship gave me an insight into the realm of opportunities within my industry.

This program places you ultimately with a world of opportunities, however, it is your choice how much you gain. My advice to anyone considering this would be that you get out what you put in. If you are willing to make the sacrifice and really integrate as much as possible the fortune will be yours.
Adele

Finding personal development in lockdown

I’m a third-year student of Japanese studies at Durham University and began searching for a worthwhile use of my summer upon the realisation that COVID wasn’t disappearing quickly. What initially drew me to Absolute Internships is the wide variety of countries and industries that you could work in, I was previously finding it difficult looking for opportunities within Japan when I was unable to leave my town, let alone my country. I worked for 6 weeks with a Japanese cloud sharing company through the Absolute Internship Scholarship programme.

What made Absolute Internships stand out from the rest, is the opportunity for continuous learning, not only through the working experience itself, but through their platform The Absolute Academy. This resource shared video lectures on a variety of topics such as how to boost employability. Additionally they provided regular career talks with industry professionals and skill sharing sessions so we could interact with fellow interns across the world and develop a wealth of skills.

I had an amazing experience working with Absolute Internship, and through which I have developed skills and created connections which I did not expect to in such an uncertain period in everyone’s life. I would 100% recommend Absolute Internship to anyone looking for a new and rewarding experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Although I understand that so much of our lives now are through a digital medium, the most nerve-racking part of the internship was presenting myself to my employers using only technology. Building relationship through only emails and video calls seemed daunting and I was worried how I would come across to others only through these means.

Absolute Internship helped me overcome this through modules on remote communication and how to present yourself remotely on their platform The Absolute Academy. Also, I came to the realisation that remote working is largely unprecedented for most people, it has developed only recently out of necessity. So even if I were to make a mistake, it would be an opportunity for further learning rather than an inherently negative experience.