The Remote Internship is a project-based internship experience that can be done from a remote location, without the need to be physically present at the office during office hours. You'll be completing your work without a commute and directly from your own laptop! The Remote Internship will allow you to market yourself to future employers, prove your worth remotely at no travel cost, and kick-start an international career from anywhere.
By selecting your internship focus, you can prioritize your program location or your industry of choice, by interning remotely with organizations in Spain, Canada, China, UK, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Japan or France with placements available in these fields:
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Green Technology
- Non Profit
- Real Estate
- Video Production
- Start your guaranteed remote internship all-year-round within your field (+30 industries)
- Learn a new language of your choice through a Babbel course
- Access exclusively the Absolute Academy: our guided experiential learning course with cultural and career training
- Customize the duration of your internship (4 to 16 weeks) and internship hours a week (20 to 30 hours)
- Meet and network with ambitious and talented students from around the world
See you online this winter!
- Met hundreds of awesome, talented and ambitious students?
- Got to connect live with business leaders, TedX speakers and award-winning entrepreneurs?
- Learned a new language?
- Interned for a company across the world, let's say in snowy yet magical Sweden?
The Remote Internship Program has all of the above, plus a few extra surprises: