COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Kaya Responsible Travel has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Now more than ever, Kaya’s community partners need the help of interns to help them push forward their great work. Kaya remote internships contribute to capacity building-projects for organizations tackling social or environmental issues in their local community.
No matter your major, your internship will be aligned with Kaya’s mission to promote sustainable social, environmental, and economic development. You'll gain relevant cross-cultural work experience and boost your resume, while your work makes a long-lasting impact in your host country. Alongside your project, you’ll engage in interactive cultural workshops and connect with a local buddy to enhance your cross-cultural understanding of the host country.
- Fun, interactive, cultural workshops to learn about life in your host country
- A local buddy of student age to have weekly discussions about youth lifestyle for mutual cultural exploration
- Project placements that make a real difference
- Support throughout your program
- A discount on traveling to the location in future