• Online

Pricing

Apr 27, 2022
Aug 17, 2022
23 travelers are looking at this program

Apply for a remote, virtual internship and build your global work experience, from your laptop! Since 2006, Connect-123 has helped thousands of students find career-related, international internships at top companies. We’re now offering this program virtually, where you'll receive expert support, professional development and mentoring, at an affordable cost.

What's Included:
1) Pre-internship consultations, defining an ideal role and helping with resumes & interview skills
2) Customized placement providing real work experience with vetted companies, related to your interests and career goals
3) Online orientation, providing tips about remote work and local culture
4) On-going mentorship, feedback and advice
5) Group workshops related to productivity, communication, and remote working
6) Post-internship guidance and support, to help you communicate the value of the experience to future employers

Program Highlights

• Improve your resumé and job opportunities
  • Develop important skills related to new cultures and remote work
  • Build your network, within your program cohort and across the globe
  • Dedicated program coordinator, personally guiding you through the process
  • Flexible hours, durations and start dates

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.7
  • Platform 9.9
Jill

A Unique and Beneficial Opportunity!

Finding experiences that relate to my interests and career goals is a difficult task on its own, made much more difficult during a global pandemic. Connect-123 went above and beyond in finding me the perfect internship. While I did have some hesitations and a couple hiccups along the way, Carla and Lea were there for me every step of the way and always had my best interests at heart. Thanks to them, I was able to gain experience in the archaeological field - even while remote! I was able to help develop workshops to help inspire the next generation of archaeologists while learning about the archaeological practices utilized in Ireland. I will always be grateful for the experiences and connections I made through Connect-123.

Pros
  • Someone was there to help me every step of the way
  • I was matched with an incredible organization I never would have been able to work with without this experience
  • I was able to expand my worldview and skillset by completing new tasks through this opportunity
Cristian

Summer in Dublin

I am a senior at Bucknell University majoring in Global Management with a concentration in Europe. Through Bucknell and Connect 123, I had the opportunity to intern in Dublin, at an organization that helps SMEs who are looking for export opportunities. Since the very first day, my supervisor and the staff made me feel like I was at home. They understood I was coming from a different continent and needed to adapt to the work environment and the city. They clearly explained my role in the company and were very enthusiastic to see me learn and develop. I learned about International Trade and the mechanics and structure of a membership organization. In addition to this, I was able to improve my professional communication skills by interacting with SMEs owners (at times) and with my coworkers.

Bucknell and Connect 123, did a tremendous job connecting us with our internships and coordinating cultural events to enrich our knowledge of Irish culture. I was grateful to be part of this journey, making long lasting relationships and growing personally and professionally.

Lily

An amazing summer in Dublin!

I am a senior at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee double majoring in Economics and Environmental Studies. Last summer, I had the wonderful opportunity to intern abroad in Dublin, Ireland through Connect-123. I spent the summer as a Research and Sustainable Development Goals Facilitation Intern at an environmental NGO in Dublin. My work included policy analysis, field work, and organizing and mapping data using programs such as Excel and GIS. Connect-123 planned exciting weekend excursions, ranging from the cliff walks in Bray and Greystones to travelling to Northern Ireland to see Giant’s Causeway and Belfast. I am so grateful for my internship in Dublin and all of the skills I honed during my time abroad!

Melani

The best virtual internship

I looked for an internship in a rather closed field. Connect 123 was the only organisation that could find me a traineeship in the exact field I wanted. At first I was afraid because it's quite difficult to find a good internship at the moment. But Carla was immediately very reassuring on the phone, she took into account all the details. About 2 weeks later Carla was able to find THE traineeship that I was looking for. Carla and Léa take great care of you, they know your name: you are not just a number. In addition, the workshops offered by Connect 123 in which you participate are enriching.
I've even told Carla that if next year I want to do a new traineeship, I'll go to them. They are on your side, they defend your interests and goals that you want to achieve during your internship. Carla and Lea are always very available.
As for my traineeship, I couldn't have found better. My internship supervisor is very nice, he made me feel like a member of the team straight away. He is also very passionate about what he does.
It is an experience that I will repeat with great pleasure.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The pre-interview. But my supervisor was so kind that everything was really great
Sarah

Connect-123, Remote Internship in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I worked remotely for a non-profit organization located in Buenos Aires, Argentina through Connect-123. They were a wonderful company to work with and made sure to check up on how the internship was going throughout the semester.
The internship experience was fantastic. This was my first internship, and it was wonderful. I wanted to improve my Spanish with this opportunity and Connect-123 made sure to connect me with an organization that would challenge me and improve my Spanish proficiency. Although this was a remote internship, the company was super welcoming and made me feel as if I were there! I hope to visit them one day in person. Even in these trying times with the COVID-19 pandemic still going on, I am so happy to have received this opportunity to connect with people from other countries and other cultures!

Caitlyn

This was a great experience

"As I began looking for an internship for school, I stumbled upon Connect-123’s page. Connect-123 listened to me and took my interests and goals into consideration when helping me find the perfect internship. Because of them I was able to find a place where I was able to work on necessary life skills like communication and planning and learn skills that will benefit me in my future career path as a psychologist. I was a bit apprehensive about the internship being remote, but I had a lot of support both from Connect-123 and the group that I interned for. Overall, I would definitely recommend working with Connect-123. They are a great company that really cares about the people they work with. "

Angela

Summer Internship 2021

Connect-123 gave me the opportunity to do my internship with a company that allowed me to expand my skills in design and professionalism. The internship was done remotely but it was still effective. Connect-123 was able to find an internship that fit the description I gave in our first phone call. Their professionalism through the entire process made me feel secure and excited for the internship. I'm very glad I was able to design a new logo in the summer of 2021. I worked as a logo graphic designer for a studio in Buenos Aires, Argentina that was about to open a side business. It was amazing to communicate with people outside of the country for a business related issue and be taken seriously with my designs. They let me take creative control and their feedback was very kind. They loved most designs and only ever commented on how to make it better for the final design. The internship experience has encouraged me to keep designing and reach out to other businesses for more opportunities. It was lovely working with Connect-123 this past summer.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I wish I could have actually traveled to Buenos Aires!
Dayana

New beginnings and New Opportunities!

As I began my search for internships abroad, my University guided me towards Connect-123 and their amazing team. With them I was able to work remotely with a non-profit organization in Cape Town, South Africa where I created content for their social media pages and YouTube. While interning there I learned about the importance of communication, leadership, creativity, and stepping outside your comfort zone. In fact, in the beginning of my internship I was a bit apprehensive about connecting with the people and the content due to being a remote intern but with Connect-123 supporting me along the way I was able to experience some of the best six months of my professional and personal life. In all, I learned so much during my internship and was able to really understand where I want to go with my career in the future. I will forever be grateful to Connect-123 for opening doors for me and encouraging me to follow my professional and personal dreams. Thank you so much to Carla, Lea, and the team!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I was afraid to not be able to connect with the culture and people of South Africa due to being remote but after having the support of Connect-123 I was able to make connections that will last a lifetime.