Affordable, Customized Global Remote Internships

Apply for a remote, virtual internship and build your global work experience, from your laptop! Since 2006, Connect-123 has helped thousands of students find career-related, international internships at top companies. We’re now offering this program virtually, where you'll receive expert support, professional development and mentoring, at an affordable cost.

What's Included:
1) Pre-internship consultations, defining an ideal role and helping with resumes & interview skills
2) Customized placement providing real work experience with vetted companies, related to your interests and career goals
3) Online orientation, providing tips about remote work and local culture
4) On-going mentorship, feedback and advice
5) Group workshops related to productivity, communication, and remote working
6) Post-internship guidance and support, to help you communicate the value of the experience to future employers

• Improve your resumé and job opportunities
  • Develop important skills related to new cultures and remote work
  • Build your network, within your program cohort and across the globe
  • Dedicated program coordinator, personally guiding you through the process
  • Flexible hours, durations and start dates

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.8
  • Platform 10
Israel

Amazing experience

Trusting Connect-123 to match me with an internship was one of the best decisions I’ve made during my 4 years at Michigan State University. They listen to your goals and try to match those goals closely with various internships abroad. Thanks to Connect-123, I was matched with an internship that not only enhanced my skills of design, but also enhanced my skills on a communicative level. The staff at Connect-123 understand that this leap is important for many students, so they make it clear that this is a space to learn about yourself professionally. They take the time to listen and help you grow and they don’t expect you to have everything figured out already. Thanks to their opportunities, not only have I improved my skills, but I have also have an incredible experience to talk about to future employers. I’d definitely recommend this to all other students.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I could do this all over again I’d definitely like to use my time to effectively do all projects in a well deserving manner. I definitely wish I had more time working with my internship to see what their full goals For me were.
1 person found this review helpful.
Merri

My Internship in Ireland

I am so grateful for the opportunity Connect-123 had to offer. Working as an overseas intern was such an eye opening experience and one I will never forget. Everyone at the Connect-123 team are so helpful and supportive. Our group discussions we’d have every week helped boost my confidence and work hard on my internship. They also did an amazing job pairing me with the perfect internship because I created long lasting connections and learned so many new skills that will help me in my professional career. I’d recommend this program to all my peers because I had the time of my life participating in it!!! Thank you to everyone at Connect-123!!!

1 person found this review helpful.
Caroline

Best internship experience

For my master’s degree program, I either needed to complete a master’s paper or an internship. I wanted to intern abroad, but due to the pandemic, it was suspended. However, in a short period, Connect-123 managed to find me a virtual international internship that aligned with my interests. Connect-123 has supported me throughout the process and after landing the internship. The organization provided weekly meetings to discuss the interns’ experiences and develop skills. The organization also hosted virtual workshops.

I have been working as an intern for an Argentina-based non-partisan organization that works to strengthen legislatures and consolidate democracy in Latin America. My tasks within the organization range from data gathering to investigation related to the Venezuelan crisis. My role within the organization was to assist the Political Analysis Coordinator in gathering quantitative data about laws passed by 18 countries in Latin America, including the Caribbean. In the last weeks of the internship, I worked on curating the database and making sure it was accurate for analysis. This process is critical for the organization to produce a legislative balance for each of these countries. I have come across the opportunity to stay for longer to help produce the legislative balance. I would be analyzing the quantitative information along with the data department. It could be an opportunity for me to strengthen my quantitative skills.

Overall, this internship has helped me strengthen my research and quantitative information skills. It's all thanks to Connect-123 and the extraordinary job they perform.

Zachary

A great experience

The coveted internship during/after your junior year of college was beginning to seem out of the question due to COVID-19. After expressing concerns to my advisor, he suggested I contact Connect123- they did the rest. They managed to find me an international internship that not only aligned with my interests, but was flexible around my university schedule. Genuine support from the organization was evident, providing weekly meetings to discuss our experiences and develop skills, along with immediate email responses to any questions. I would highly recommend utilizing the people at Connect123 to help you reach your internship goals.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Immediately engage with my supervisor! We've developed a good personal relationship and I should have started that sooner.
Anna

Excellent learning opportunity!

Connect-123 looked at my dream internship and made it a reality. With my passion for language exchange, economics, and law, Connect-123 placed me with a highly respected legal-economic think-tank in Madrid. It was everything I could have asked for! On top of the amazing placement process, the Connect-123 team always made me feel supported, with weekly workshops on how to succeed and get the most out of my internship, and genuine one-on-one check-ins from my coordinators. Connect-123 is truly the best opportunity to come my way during my entire college experience. This is an amazing organization that I would recommend to everyone!

Sasha

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Connect-123 planned an incredible internship for me. I had an amazing experience interning with an architectural office in Barcelona. I worked on 3D modeling, drawing, and contributed to the production of Virtual Reality and project proposal. I enjoyed the internship and I felt even more passionate about working in the architecture field. Connect-123 really helped make this virtual internship experience possible and meaningful. I was able to communicate smoothly with my advisor and Connect-123. This internship has provided me an incredible opportunity to learn, participate, and have fun, even under the situation of Covid-19.

Allie

Creative Internship Opportunity during COVID- Virtual Buenos Aires Program

I had planned on interning abroad over the summer but was unable to due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, my university’s study abroad office told me about Connect-123 and I decided to apply right away. Connect-123 was so helpful with finding an internship that was the right fit for me. Throughout the entire internship process, Connect-123 made sure to check in on me and see how things were going- this really helped me build a solid foundation with my supervisor and with the Connect-123 community. There were always seminars and even some online social events that you could get involved with as much or as little as you wished. I loved these events and tried to go as much as I could as it was a great way to network and stay connected during the pandemic. Having the opportunity to work remotely has taught me a lot about myself both personally and professionally. The ability to work internationally during such unprecedented times was what made me choose Connect-123. Working internationally versus domestically has enhanced my career opportunities: expanding my understanding of cultural diversity and further developing my language skills. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to intern through Connect-123- I know that my semester would not have been the same without it.

Jacqueline

Highly recommended!

Spoiler alert: applying for the Connect-123 virtual internship was the best decision I have made this year.
I was heading towards the end of my master’s in International Human Rights Law and, while I was looking for career opportunities abroad, the pandemic restricted my options and hopes like for many of us. I then discovered the Connect-123 virtual internship programme and I applied thinking that I did not have anything to lose, and I am so glad I did!

Due to some complications related to the pandemic, I could not land an internship in my first choice destination but they instead found an opportunity that was far greater than I expected when I applied in the first place. I was thrilled as soon as I saw the offer to work in law reform and that’s when I understood how thoughtful the members of Connect-123 are, and how they make sure that the position matches your skills, your future goals, and what you are looking for in this experience. Not only did they find a perfect opportunity that I would not have found on my own, but they also provided me with great support during the whole duration of the internship. I highly recommend it!

Connect-123 really cares and will help you find the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now! :)