View Other Details
- Remote internship in a high-performing business, nonprofit, or government agency with meaningful work and close guidance.
- Pre-internship preparation, with internship project planning and remote work training seminar.
- Ongoing mentoring from your internship supervisor and Puentes staff throughout the entire internship.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with Puentes.
- “Puentes Presenta” professional and cultural immersion seminar series.
- Networking with your cohort of Puentes Remote interns to build current and future bridges.
Puentes Abroad builds bridges to connect undergraduate students and recent graduates with a range of professional and cultural opportunities with Argentine and Uruguayan companies, from educational and human rights nonprofits to healthcare agencies and tech companies. We provide a customized and meaningful internship experience, together with personalized professional development, engaging cultural activities, and constant support before, during, and after the adventure.
Spanish knowledge is not a requirement. However, the more Spanish you know, the more internship options there are available to you.
- COMPREHENSIVE AND CUSTOM PROGRAMMING: We have built the Puentes experience to offer an unparalleled learning, working, and cultural experience that is enriching and fun.
- INTERNSHIP FOCUS: We strongly believe in the power and impact of a carefully crafted and thoroughly implemented internship. We take the time to get to know you and your interests on paper and by phone and refer you to carefully selected internship sites.
- PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT COMPONENT: In order to further your professional growth, we complement your work experience with one-on-one coaching.
- CROSS CULTURAL KNOW-HOW: At Puentes, we have a deep understanding of the needs, interests, and energies of undergraduate students and young professionals. We also understand the particularities and dynamics of Argentina and Uruguay.
- METICULOUS AND CHEERFUL ORGANIZATION: We are highly organized, detail oriented, punctual, and ridiculously prepared. We approach programming in a cheerful way, as we strive for perfection and the highest standard of professionalism in all we do.