Earn international work experience, immerse yourself in a new culture, and learn Spanish, all from the comfort of home. Virtual internships are the perfect way to gain cross-cultural understanding that will help you stand out in the job market. International virtual internships also provide you with experience in communicating across different time zones, cultures, and languages, giving you a more global experience than a local internship.
Our program is designed for you to gain the valuable work experience and skills you expect from an internship, and the guidance and training that will allow you to further develop your soft skills and personal competencies you need to thrive as a remote worker.
Your internship hours will be set between you and your mentor, depending on your needs. You will be assigned a mentor from the organization you are placed with who will guide you and answer your questions. Our team will be with you throughout the program to support you!
- Dedicated mentor or supervisor, from your internship organization, who will guide you through your work placement, answer your questions, and provide you with weekly feedback
- Engage with other colleagues and team members from the organization as the projects require
- Communication through synchronous meetings, virtual training, email, chat, and more
- Interaction with cultural mentors, cultural learning experiences, meet-ups, and Spanish classes
- Onboarding workshops and training, as well as during your internship