View Other Details
The Teach English and Study Arabic in Palestine Program (TESA): is for students, English native and non-native speakers, graduates, undergraduate, professionals, and retired people who are looking for teaching English opportunities in Palestine, Israel, and the Middle East or wider Arabic World in general.
This teaching English program provides you with the opportunity to live in Hebron, Palestine, meet a lot of people, help Palestinian refugees and children, volunteer to teach English to Palestinians, and study Levantine Arabic during the internship program in Hebron.
This teaching internship in Palestine is designed for people and students looking for short-term teaching positions in the Israel & Palestine area. We believe this program provides a unique personal learning opportunity for those who are eager to gain valuable English teaching experience, whilst also wishing to learn Arabic and become immersed in Palestinian culture, politics, and daily life.
- Homestays with Palestinian host families or at the Excellence Center’s dorm
- Experience the Palestinian daily life; make new friends and engage in some community and educational activities
- The teaching English program in our Palestinian school is an amazing internship opportunity for those who have NO experience in teaching English and want to explore teaching, as well as for those with English teaching experience
- Participants will have the opportunity to learn in depth about the ongoing Israeli occupation.
- The intern as an English teacher in Palestine project allows participants the opportunity to grow personally and professional