Take your studies, your future career, and your travels to the next level in Cape Town. Intern in South Africa during the semester or summer in this energetic, funky city. We’ll tailor your internship placement to match your professional and personal interests. Known as the “Mother City,” Cape Town is hugged by a sparkling bay and the impressive Table Mountain. Between Cape Town’s pristine beaches, history, popular vineyards, and exhilarating safaris, you’ll be sure to find intrigue and adventure every single day.
- Customized internship placement in Cape Town and the surrounding townships
- Multi-day orientation to help you transition into Cape Town life
- Weekly activities in the program to keep you active and engaged
- Flexible duration: eight or twelve weeks
- Opportunities to connect with other international interns and students through planned social activities
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.