Be it the art, religion, history, literature, architecture, or food, Valencia offers a feast for the senses.
From the Oceanside breeze to the smell of orange blossoms at every corner, it’s easy to see why this city is popular with Spaniards and tourists alike.
Given its ideal location on the Mediterranean, the port of Valencia is one of the busiest in the region. From here, products ranging from food and drink to ceramic tiles and textiles are shipped all over the world.
Valencia allows interns to experience the beaches of Spain and the freedom of Europe while interning in English or Spanish. Applicants in any field are welcomed and encouraged to apply for the Valencia program, but it is a particularly good location for students in the Visual Art, Business, and Marketing, and Social Work fields.
- Receive personalized advising that helps you identify your internship goals, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Begin your transition into your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Some highlights included a complementary survival Spanish class and a Paella cooking class on the beach.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.