International Internships in California with The Intern Group

Interns in California
Interns in California

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the world's most exciting and fastest-growing economies. During your internship abroad in California you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career in Los Angeles. Your internship in California will make you stand out from your peers.

As an intern in California, your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one alumni career coaching session and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

• Have a top-class international internship in California! Our personalized process ensures that you will be interning in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page. An internship abroad in one of the best economies in the world will make you stand out.
  • Make friends and professional networks in California and from all over the world!
  • Have an amazing life experience in California! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. That's why our team in California Is there to give you support 24/7.

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining on The Intern Group's summer internship programs in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. Apply now to secure a space!

Omolade

LA was a dream come true!

I absolutely enjoyed my program and were I worked, it’s one I would never forget. Everything was well organized by the Intern Group and I was happy I was able to meet other interns that were eager to explore too! We explored the Hollywood, downtown and everywhere else you could imagine. The American culture is very vibrant and I’m grateful for my co-workers at work who were very hands on in the office and also showed me around the city too. I was able to discover myself and come out of my shell, test my social skills and improve on my work ethics. I realized that the corporate world is not as daunting as it seems; you learn along the way so don’t be nervous. You don’t have to know all If you’re contemplating, don’t think too hard! Just do it!!

Don’t panic! Go out and explore! Google maps and Uber are your best friends!