Internships in California with The Intern Group

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the world's most exciting and fastest-growing economies. During your internship in California you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career in Los Angeles. Your internship will make you stand out from your peers.

As an intern in California, your program includes accommodation, professional development tools and workshop, a one-on-one career coaching session, regular social and cultural events, airport pick up, 24/7 emergency assistance and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

Realize your potential with an internship in California.

• Have a top-class professional internship in California! Our personalized process ensures that you will be interning in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page. An internship abroad in one of the best economies in the world will make you stand out.
  • Make friends and professional networks in California and from all over the world!
  • Have an amazing life experience in California! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. That's why our team in California Is there to give you support 24/7.

Enroll with confidence

Learn more about our Lifetime Credit policy if your plans need to change.

Abasiama

Intern Group-California Program

It was a great experience. Lauren made all the interns feel welcome by organizing regular meetups and providing transportation to events. We did tours around LA to places like the Hollywood Museum, Warner Bros Studio to name a few. We also did an escape room event which I personally enjoyed. I got to interact with the rest of the group who were from different countries around the world. This internship also opened up more opportunities in my field because of the work experience I got during the 4 month period. I'd recommend it to people like me who needed a jumpstart to their careers and have been struggling to find internships in the past.

My advice would be work hard, play hard. Enjoy LA if you're new to the US, have fun and make sure you put in the work in your internship.
Omolade

LA was a dream come true!

I absolutely enjoyed my program and were I worked, it’s one I would never forget. Everything was well organized by the Intern Group and I was happy I was able to meet other interns that were eager to explore too! We explored the Hollywood, downtown and everywhere else you could imagine. The American culture is very vibrant and I’m grateful for my co-workers at work who were very hands on in the office and also showed me around the city too. I was able to discover myself and come out of my shell, test my social skills and improve on my work ethics. I realized that the corporate world is not as daunting as it seems; you learn along the way so don’t be nervous. You don’t have to know all If you’re contemplating, don’t think too hard! Just do it!!

Don’t panic! Go out and explore! Google maps and Uber are your best friends!