- United States of America
View Other Details
A professional, in-person internship in your chosen career field
Visa support (if applicable to you)
Career advancement training
Keynote speaker series
Global community and network
Access to professional development materials
Alumni success coaching
CV improvement tool
Our Independent Traveler Program is especially designed for those aspiring individuals who want to build their career in Boston. Independence is key to this program!
Our internships in Boston offer comprehensive professional development for outstanding candidates from both the US and all over the world. We are proud to partner with a range of leading companies and organizations across every career field in Boston.
If you are motivated and ambitious, Boston is the perfect place to grow your global network and boost your resume.
Boston is a hub for opportunities in finance and insurance, technology, healthcare, higher education and many other career fields. Those accepted to our internships in Boston program have the chance to gain vital professional experience and industry exposure on a global level.
- Live and thrive in Boston with a guaranteed, professional in-person internship in your career field.
- Join our community and network with talented individuals from 150+ nationalities. Become part of our 10,000+ global alumni network.
- Maximize the chances to land your dream job right after your internship with our CV improvement tool & professional development materials as well as our alumni success coaching.
- Best-in-class career advancement training. The training focuses on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders. The program gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. Learn from the best.