Miami Internships | Dream Careers

Miami Internships | Dream Careers

Dream Careers offers an all-inclusive internship programs in Miami, complete with a custom internship placement at a top company in your field of study!

As an industry leader in placing students in the field of their choice, you can be assured you are in good hands as you make the transition from home to Miami. Our Miami program includes summer housing, weekend trips, career development programs, and on-site staff. Spend your summer surrounded by hundreds of college students with a competitive internship in Miami.

Learn more about Miami Internships by visiting our website for all the details!

• Custom Internships! Our staff works diligently to ensure you are placed in an internship field of your choice. Once accepted to the program, you are guaranteed an internship in your field before you arrive in Miami. Our top internships in Miami include <a
  • Professional Development! Dream Careers gives you the whole package, a challenging and rewarding internship, career seminars, academic credit, and exciting excursions.
  • All-Inclusive Program! In addition to a professional staff available 24/7, we coordinate EVERY detail for you, including group housing, weekend trips, transportation to and from work, a meal plan and much more so that you can focus on your time in Miami.
  • Weekend Trips! Every summer we outline a great list of intern excursions to the top destinations in the area. Visit our website to see what we have planned for this summer.
  • Extensive Network! You will meet experts in your experience while interning in Miami, leaving you with great references and a strong alumni network!
North America » United States of America » Miami
Film
International Business
Tourism
Weekly Hours
The tuition covers summer housing, weekend trips, a meal plan, transportation to and from work, academic credit, internship placement and career development. The program does not include your flight or your visa fees.

Abigail
Amherst, MA
University of Massachusetts- Amherst

Best summer I've ever had!

The Miami Dream Careers program provided me with the best internship experience I could have ever asked for! I had never heard about the program before stumbling upon their website last fall, but I am extremely thankful that I did. Thanks to Dream Careers, I had to opportunity to gain professional experience, and make amazing connections within the field in which I plan to pursue a career. Miami is an excellent location for your summer internship experience- great people, diverse culture, incredible nightlife, located near the beach, TONS of things to see and do!! I had an absolute blast with the other interns in the program and made friendships that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend choosing Dream Careers for your internship experience, as well as Miami, FL for your program location.

I wouldn't change a thing about this program!

Nathalie
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
University of Windsor

100% Worth It

Like many others, upon first hearing about Dream Careers, I was skeptical about it and its legitimacy. I wondered if each area of the cost breakdown was worth as much as they claimed. Despite my inhibitions, I continued with Dream Careers and found myself spending the summer in Miami Florida. I can now truthfully say that this was the best decision I ever could have made. Dream Careers is a fantastic, reliable, and absolutely necessary organization to help you get the summer internship of a lifetime. Do it, do it, do it!

I wouldn't change anything about the program. This Miami Program could not have been done better. The only thing is that I would stress the importance of people getting involved with this ASAP. I signed up in October 2013 for the summer of 2014, and still could have used more time.

Eddie
San Francisco
San Francisco State University

Miami is the perfect summer

Miami is an insane amount of fun. Working in such a vibrant city will help you progress as an individual and as a professional.
You will not be disappointed with the amenities offered by Dream Careers. The housing set up is prime for young professionals living in a big city hoping to branch out.
Don't miss this!

Ameen Shallal, my supervisor, needs a raise or to be promoted for his tireless work getting this Miami program off the ground successfully and for his passion for each Dream Career intern to have a great summer and successful professional career beyond the program.

Aryeh
Palm Beach, Florida
Columbia University

Dream Careers Experience

The environment that Dream Careers set up was magnificent. We worked hard and everyone was on the same playing field experiencing different interests of theirs. Everyone went to work and also shred their thoughts ant the end of the day. We all benefited.

Michael
Chicago
James Madison University

Worth the Investment

When I first applied to the program after getting an email from my school, I didn't really know what Dream Careers was all about. I spoke to someone at the company to get more info and then talked to my parents about going to Miami for the summer because I needed help getting an internship. That was my main goal and I thought Miami would be a fun city to live in for the summer. I really had no clue what the program was.

My parents were really nervous about spending the money on the program but decided to support me and we went for it. It was a great decision and I'm happy I did it. I would have never been able to get the internship I had in PR, meet people from around the world and live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with Dream Careers. I plan on moving to Miami after I graduate.

The only advice I would give would be to budget well for the summer. I ended up going out a lot in the beginning of the summer with friends in the program and it was great but I ended up spending most of my money in the first 4 weeks. Pace yourself!

Go to Disney World for the weekend trip!

Are you a college student looking to set yourself apart with a competitive internship? Do you want to spend a summer gaining experience in a top company? Entertainment industry in LA? Or in finance on Wall Street?

Dream Careers is an all-inclusive internship program for