Internship in Vietnam by Asia Internship Program

Vietnam is an extraordinary and charming country, which offers many opportunities to grow as a young professional while going on an adventure of a lifetime. It’s known for its incredible history, picturesque natural landscapes and diverse cuisine. What better way to experience Vietnam than to immerse yourself into the country’s culture while experiencing the work and casual lifestyle? Popular internships in Vietnam include manufacturing, engineering, marketing, architecture and real estate.

AIP is dedicated in giving you the experience of a lifetime; one that will shape you as a person and help you stand out in your future career path. Develop your professional skills in one of Asia’s fastest growing economies. We are partnered with companies of all shapes and sizes, there really is something for everyone.

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Hoang

Good internship experience

I did an internship in business development, with prior experience in business administration in university. I chose Vietnam because I loved the culture, food, and all of the historical landscapes.

I was a bit confused during the first month, since this is my first regular internship. Nonetheless, my mentors were extremely understanding and taught me how to contact clients in the best way possible. I enjoyed my internship but I thought the experience was even more worthwhile. Getting to immerse myself into a professional working environment was extremely valuable for me.

Make it more interactive towards a younger target audience.
Angelo

Worthwhile experience in Vietnam

I'm glad I left my house and actually made my summer really productive.

I just recently finished my degree in Business Management and I actually thought I'd be sitting in my house for the whole 2 months. To be honest, I've always been hesitant to do things outside my comfort zone because that's just how I was growing up. If it wasn't for my dad forcing me and finding me AIP, I would have never left my house.

To be honest, it was because of AIP that I finally decided to go through with an internship abroad. During the initial interview, I was greeted and welcomed by my now point-of-contact, Dennis, and basically felt comfortable and confident about this decision to get out of my shell. He guided me through the whole process and made sure everything was in place to smoothen the placement process.

Long story short, I ended up going to Vietnam, I made a ton of new friends, and I actually met someone that I'm kind of talking to right now *fingers crossed*. The whole experience was seriously life-changing and I actually made plans to come back to Vietnam this coming Christmas, I'm sure that's going to be amazing as well.

All in all, the recommended program, would do it again in a heartbeat.

What was your funniest moment?
I went to the mall one day and picked out some clothes only to find out that I didn't bring any money, super embarrassing but whatever.