• Vietnam

Program Details

Year Round
Age Max

Pricing

Notice: the tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations. AIP offers 3 types of internship packages designed to fulfill the needs of all our program participants. Placement Package, the most basic package, includes customized internship placement, visa assistance, and 24/7 emergency assistance. Standard Package is an upgraded version of the Placement Package but includes a fully furnished accommodation, transportation cards, SIM card, airport pickup, and language courses. Signature Package includes every benefit from the Standard Package, monthly trips to explore your host country, gym membership and access to networking events.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
May 11, 2022
Nov 12, 2020
2 travelers are looking at this program

Love yourself for some breathtaking views and earthy food? Vietnam is your ideal destination. Explore a different yet down-to-earth lifestyle in Vietnam while benefiting from valuable professional experiences in areas of engineering, business, logistics and tourism with our internship program in Vietnam and get an insight into one of Asia’s most sustainable countries! AIP partners with global corporations, local start-ups, and non-governmental organizations to ensure that your internship experience is not short of perfection. Come forth and be a part of this unique internship experience with us!

Program Highlights

• 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Phylis

Great traveling experience!

I actually finished my internship last year before all traveling experience for everyone fell apart, so I'm very grateful for a fruitful experience that I had in Vietnam. I've been around Asia before so this was not a culture shock experience for me which made this trip so much more fun. Though, I want to thank AIP for giving me this experience! I went through with other internship providers before and AIP is definitely up there as one of the best that I've joined. I'm looking to do more internships with other providers to give my reviews on them so that you all can be prepared!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The amount of motorcycles Vietnamese people own! I've pretty sure each house owns at least 3 motorcycles of their own. Really weird but cool!
Hoang

Good internship experience

I did an internship in business development, with prior experience in business administration in university. I chose Vietnam because I loved the culture, food, and all of the historical landscapes.

I was a bit confused during the first month, since this is my first regular internship. Nonetheless, my mentors were extremely understanding and taught me how to contact clients in the best way possible. I enjoyed my internship but I thought the experience was even more worthwhile. Getting to immerse myself into a professional working environment was extremely valuable for me.

Make it more interactive towards a younger target audience.
Angelo

Worthwhile experience in Vietnam

I'm glad I left my house and actually made my summer really productive.

I just recently finished my degree in Business Management and I actually thought I'd be sitting in my house for the whole 2 months. To be honest, I've always been hesitant to do things outside my comfort zone because that's just how I was growing up. If it wasn't for my dad forcing me and finding me AIP, I would have never left my house.

To be honest, it was because of AIP that I finally decided to go through with an internship abroad. During the initial interview, I was greeted and welcomed by my now point-of-contact, Dennis, and basically felt comfortable and confident about this decision to get out of my shell. He guided me through the whole process and made sure everything was in place to smoothen the placement process.

Long story short, I ended up going to Vietnam, I made a ton of new friends, and I actually met someone that I'm kind of talking to right now *fingers crossed*. The whole experience was seriously life-changing and I actually made plans to come back to Vietnam this coming Christmas, I'm sure that's going to be amazing as well.

All in all, the recommended program, would do it again in a heartbeat.

What was your funniest moment?
I went to the mall one day and picked out some clothes only to find out that I didn't bring any money, super embarrassing but whatever.