Indonesia offers a wealth of exotic culture and natural wonder, and EF English First will help you make the most of this totally unique experience. EF has grown to become the largest privately owned employer of English teachers in Indonesia, and our experienced network of local and international staff and teachers will welcome, support and guide you on this next exciting step in your career. Work at one of our schools teaching a variety of age groups, and you will get a good local salary and a competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, enhance your skillset, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. For example, if you aren’t already certified to teach English as a Foreign Language, we will sponsor you to take a course valued at 500 USD. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads*, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
*Not all amenities are available at all schools, only upgraded schools have touch screen TV’s.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
- Full Flight reimbursement
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Full Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Housing provided in many locations