- A Bachelors Degree in any subject
- A passport from any of the following countries: The USA, Canada, The UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and are dedicated to equal opportunity employment for all people. We operate to the highest and most transparent standards.
Work with us in Language Schools, Kindergarten and International Schools across China to help children gain a passion and excitement for learning English (as well as other subjects). You will be applying to work and live in China for a minimum of one-year.
- All applicants will be trained to teach from the very beginning if you have never taught before
- All applicants will go though a period of classroom observation where you will be watching other teachers classes to gain more confidence before
- We have vacancies across China. if you book an interview with us you will receive advice on living and working in China as well as help in deciding which city you might want to apply to teach in.
|Our partner schools offer a salary that is at least 10% above market standard for the area it is located in. Between 19,000 and 30,000 RMB per month depending on the location of the job and your credentials. This is about $2,930 - $4,630/month, however, due to China's purchasing power parity this salary has far more utility than it would in a European nation or the USA. To learn more about the exact day-to-day details of the job, please book an interview and we will be happy to explain everything in great detail and answer all your questions.
19k/month RMB minimum. Some of the highest salaries across the ESL industry for new and experienced teachers alike.
A free TEFL paid up-front - We will provide you with an online TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate while we begin to apply for your visa so that you can learn the basics of teaching before arriving in China.
Flights to China are paid up-front or reimbursed to you, depending on the school offer.
A free, fully furnished, private apartment or a subsidy that exceeds the cost of renting.
Airport pickup, city orientation and cultural assimilation introductions - Ongoing support thought your time in China both within the classroom and without.