Teach at Korean public elementary, middle and high school.
EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. In order to achieve this objective, EPIK employs native English speaking teachers and places them in Korean public schools throughout the country. EPIK is an excellent opportunity that provides a great opportunity for teachers to begin and/or develop their careers. EPIK is known for its fair recruiting procedures, so do not hesitate to apply.
Korea, also known as the land of the morning calm, is a colorful and beautiful country situated between China and Japan. It is home to traditional cultural sites as well as bustling modern metropolitan areas. Korea is an excellent opportunity for teachers to work in a beautiful, safe environment while experiencing unique Korean culture.
Why ESL Consulting ?
We, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL, are an official partner of EPIK and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea over the past decade. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. With the assistance of our experienced, capable staff, you will be able to achieve your dream of working in Korea
School Type: Korean Public schools
Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
Starting Date: All year around
Teaching age group: Elementary school students
Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
- - Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- - Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- - Possess no criminal history
- Fully furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
- National pension
- Health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
- Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program